The Lady With The Voice...........

Kitty

Rule by the Claw!
Nov 17, 2003
The United States
Visit site
Well Hello! :oops:

I'm usually nicely located at the Children of Bodom Forums but in preparation for the NYC Iced Earth show, I purchased a copy of Recreation Day. :hotjump: Love Love Loved it! And then I heard their live set! I got a pic with the two guitarists and then I grabbed a copy of the Inner Circle at the merch stand. I got lucky again and they signed it for me. :D

Ok the above was off topic a bit. I just wanted to know where the heck I can hear more of the female singer ? I've ordered the rest of Evergrey's albums but I see that either she is married to Tom Englund or she is his sister or relative ? If this question has been asked before then please don't flame me too much. I bruise easily!

100_0865.jpg

Hi there...I´m the one who sings on the albums...and I`m his wife ...
I have appeared on every album of Evergrey...and some other stuff...not much, but in two of Morifades albums and another band called Moonlight agony...

Kitty said:
Well Hello! :oops:

I'm usually nicely located at the Children of Bodom Forums but in preparation for the NYC Iced Earth show, I purchased a copy of Recreation Day. :hotjump: Love Love Loved it! And then I heard their live set! I got a pic with the two guitarists and then I grabbed a copy of the Inner Circle at the merch stand. I got lucky again and they signed it for me. :D

Ok the above was off topic a bit. I just wanted to know where the heck I can hear more of the female singer ? I've ordered the rest of Evergrey's albums but I see that either she is married to Tom Englund or she is his sister or relative ? If this question has been asked before then please don't flame me too much. I bruise easily!

100_0865.jpg

Concerning Morifade, I only like their first album Possession of Power. I heard Imaginarium and thought it was terrible! I am not even going to bother with their new albums since it looks like the vein of Imaginarium.

Oooooooops....THAT I dont know....he he I havn`t listen to it

Kitty said:
OOO! Looks like I have more online shopping to do then!

EDIT: Ummm which albums do you sing on ? Morifade has a few.

Carina, you should talk Tom and the guys into putting together a CD entitled "Evergrey Greatest Hit - Carina Songs". And the songs would be "Your Darkest Hour" followed by "Wake of the Weary" followed by all the other songs with your great vocals:)

Good idea! I definitely hope to hear a lot more of Carina on upcoming albums. For example, her work on Wake Of The Weary is absolutly incredible. Why not up that and have five or six songs with segments like that on the next album ... it would rule!

Carina you serious? You are the female voices? I thought you were joking at first, but then everyone kinda went along with it. Carina Kjellberg? If so that's awesome.

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :yell:
I don't wanna sound like a retard :loco: , but I wanna know, haha.
:confused: :confused: :confused:
See, I can't tell the difference between sarcasm and realistic.
Hmm. I'm thinkin ur not, maybe you are. I'm gonna scream again. AHHHHHHHHHHH! :yell:
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :Spam: <----WHAT THE HELL??? This just adds to my confusion, lol.

ha ha ha...yes...I am...I married Tom last year...so now I`m Mrs Englund.

Solitude*Dominance*Tragedy said:
Carina you serious? You are the female voices? I thought you were joking at first, but then everyone kinda went along with it. Carina Kjellberg? If so that's awesome.

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :yell:
I don't wanna sound like a retard :loco: , but I wanna know, haha.
:confused: :confused: :confused:
See, I can't tell the difference between sarcasm and realistic.
Hmm. I'm thinkin ur not, maybe you are. I'm gonna scream again. AHHHHHHHHHHH! :yell:
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :Spam: <----WHAT THE HELL??? This just adds to my confusion, lol.

I find cool facts out everyday on these boards.

I need to grab The Inner Circle. I should have gotten at the concert but I bought my friend a shirt instead.

Going to be hard to find out here. I had to dig through the everclear section at the cd store I go to, to find Recreation Day.

COBSteele02 said:
I find cool facts out everyday on these boards.

I need to grab The Inner Circle. I should have gotten at the concert but I bought my friend a shirt instead.

Going to be hard to find out here. I had to dig through the everclear section at the cd store I go to, to find Recreation Day.

Nice to see a familiar name here! :wave:

Moonlight Agony I found a website for them but it seems as if they are fairly new ? right ? Because they haven't even released their debut album yet.

Carina said:
Yes..that was me

That's cool. You're "The Lady With The Voice..........." haha, well I think your singing is great, I hope you continue to sing on Evergrey cd's.

Kitty you could've made the thread named the female singer or something like that. Lol.

Also Has any1 heard of these bands: Threshold, Magnitude 9, Armored Saint,Pain Of Salvation. I checked out the free samples for them and I like all of 'em. Just sayin for all the ppl lookin for more bands to listen to.