The last 2 albums

Dying Ember

New Metal Member
Oct 11, 2001
i didn't like "Alt... 4" and "Judgement" and was wondering since i haven't heard the last two albums,are they in the same vein as alt 4 and judgement.

There is only one album after "judgement" and that is "a fine day to exit"! "Resonance" is a compilation cd put out by Peaceville records with a selection of songs coming of all the album uptill alt. 4.

And if you didn't like "judgement", you'll probably hate "a fine day to exit". There's no metal at all anymore on this new album, but lots of acoustic guitars, double vocal lines, and cool keyboards/electronics from Les Smith...

Personally, i think it's there best effort so far...

cya

judge

Originally posted by Dying Ember
i didn't like "Alt... 4" and "Judgement" and was wondering since i haven't heard the last two albums,are they in the same vein as alt 4 and judgement.

No, if you didn't like 'Alt 4' or 'Judgement' than you will no longer like newer Anathema. It continues in that vein.

*puts on fake voice* Wikked!!!!!! Both coming out on October 22nd?

Just pay a little more attention to the official Anathema site (news section)

"Anathema finally present their two volume anthology set. "RESONANCE" is out on September 24th and "RESONANCE 2" follows in March 2002. Both feature enhanced video's, tons of rarities and an exclusive live recoding of "Angelica" on Vol.1. (Taken from Peaceville website)"

As soon as I get the tracklisting for Resonance 2, I will put it in homepage

I saw that :cry: Its just HMV didn't have it, so I asked the guy there when he'd be getting it and he said both were coming out on the 22nd, and if it was released in september they should damn well have it by now! :mad: But I'm definitely looking forward!