Wow Anathema is amazing. Is there anything like it?

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
Damn there was some Boyzone song too that was obviously influenced by Anathema, can't remember the title.... Beautiful song though, they're so musically skilled those boysband-boys

if you're serious...just remember the damn song! that is probably gonna make my day!;)

Originally posted by DarkFifl
I just recently bought 2 Anathema Albums. The Judgement and Alternative 4. They are truly amazing!

I was wondering if you guys could reccomend any other bands that are like this or other Anathema Albums that are great?

antimatter are the real deal as well..
get to ghent on fourth of october....

www.antimatter.tk

"I haven't got those yet... you see im a bit scared because I really love Heart of the Ages but with Omnio they pulled down a gear or two. I don't know what is waiting after..."

there really is no accounting for taste....anyone who thinks omnio is a few gears down for HOTA really needs to be sent to a re-education centre ....

Originally posted by Bambi
"
there really is no accounting for taste....anyone who thinks omnio is a few gears down for HOTA really needs to be sent to a re-education centre ....
:lol: :lol: :lol:
ok right, what about my favorit masterpiece "Strange in Stereo"?

Originally posted by Morpheus
German rave Blast??? hahahahah

ah *sighs*, you can't understand the beauty that lies in that music. you're not a true fan. but it's okay cause i don't want it to be understood by the masses, they can't handle such feelings.

Originally posted by Bambi
"I haven't got those yet... you see im a bit scared because I really love Heart of the Ages but with Omnio they pulled down a gear or two. I don't know what is waiting after..."

...I miss the screams :cry:

Yesterday I bought Heart of Ages by In the Woods, I had one of my "HAVE-BUY-SOMETHING!!!" times (do you guys have that too sometimes?) but I didn't know what to buy, and I saw those cd's from In the Woods, and then I remembered you guys talking about it so I thought I'd give it a try.
I'm not quite impressed yet, but I assume it's something that needs a few listens. I like the song Heart of Ages though. Weird screams that guy has.