Wow Anathema is amazing. Is there anything like it?

Originally posted by LoboUivante
Who's into Anathema is usually into Katatonia too, i recommend Tonight's Decision.

I've got Heart of the Ages and Omnio and I can't see the connection with Anathema, they sure are (were) a awesome band but...

I was speking of 'Strange in stereo' and 'Three times 7...'
they're awesome!!!!!!

Originally posted by Light
drugs.jpg

:lol: :lol: nice picture,so sweet:worship:

You could check out:

Thine (out on Peaceville), The Loveless (out on Prophecy), Autumnblaze(also on Prophecy), Katatonia (of course), Lacuna Coil (century media), Poor rich ones (Sony I think) and last but not least the Entity (Soon out on a label which I won't tell yet).

Good luck!

This has to be the scariest thing I've ever seen in my entire life........ Fuckin awfull (but also hilarious:lol: :lol: :lol: )
Take care and don't torture animals!!!!

Try Katatonia (Discouraged Ones first, then Tonight's Decision), and The Loveless - Star Rover (Euphonious/Prophecy) - great, great album!

Autumnblaze's Bleak shouls also be a good choice.

In the Woods... rule, but they are much more 'weird' than Anathema stuff.....perhaps '3 Times 7 on a Pilgrimage' would be a good start.

Originally posted by LoboUivante
I haven't got those yet... you see im a bit scared because I really love Heart of the Ages but with Omnio they pulled down a gear or two. I don't know what is waiting after...
Lobo, just listen to them and surely you won't be dissapointed...
You just can't imagine my dissapointment when I understood that the band split up!!
I just LOVE them!!!

Got Katatonia, Tonights Decision and Last fair deal gone down. Thats all they had =( Having trouble finding the rest of the stuff grrr. Gonna try the other store.

in the mean time... another cat:

priceless-fluffy.jpg

Originally posted by Ivo
Lobo, just listen to them and surely you won't be dissapointed...
You just can't imagine my dissapointment when I understood that the band split up!!
I just LOVE them!!!

Yes, so i'll give them a try, but first I'll get Back to the Isle of Men (sp?) just to make sure they are worthy... by the way, why did they disbanded? No money? No motivation?

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
Damn there was some Boyzone song too that was obviously influenced by Anathema, can't remember the title.... Beautiful song though, they're so musically skilled those boysband-boys
Man, are you crazyyyyyyyyy?????????:mad: