Newfound revery: Anathema

OctoberEthereal

Never Made A Snowman
Aug 1, 2004
Indiana
I have just recently stumbled across Anathema, thanks to a friend who ripped me a couple of their songs. I absolutely love "Are You There." The emotion in the singer's voice is amazing. It gives me chills. Is there any suggested listenings (songs, albums, etc.) or background info anyone could give me on them? It's much appreciated.

get Alternative 4, Judgement, and A Fine Day to Exit

favorite songs:

Lost Control, Empty, Destiny, One Last Goodbye, Anyone Anywhere, Fragile Dreams, Pressure, Temporary Peace

Yeah, it seems that would be the best way to go. There are so many suggestions and opinions that it only seems right. ha. I am on a mission: conquer every Anathema album that crosses my path..uhm..

OctoberEthereal said:
Yeah, it seems that would be the best way to go. There are so many suggestions and opinions that it only seems right. ha. I am on a mission: conquer every Anathema album that crosses my path..uhm..
Please don't start from the beginning. Serenades is a decent album but really different to something like Are you there? Death metal vocals and everything. My suggestion is to start from the last one (A Natural Disaster) and then move to older ones in order.

Loona said:
I like it. the whole thing around it I don't... (wah I saw an interview with mr. Pybus and he was talking like he had the mind of some 3-aged kid...)
hehe i wouldn't mind reading that

pagan2002 said:
hehe i wouldn't mind reading that
sorry Danny, it was on TV, and I didn't record it (oh, no way...) I did the one before it, cause it was Amorphis, but not this... sad to say I cannot even recall it. I ask some cof fan friend of mine (or is it that important?)
there was a sentence with something "...but my parents still like me *laughs*" that did made me sit down :erk: