The Last 5+ Albums You Listened too

now we're getting into opinions. don't make me bust out the simple =/= good/bad.

blah blah blah....if you stick your penis into another mans anus you aren't necessarily "gay" but you have commited an act of homosexuality.
Whether you choose to accept this as fact or opinon is of course up to you.

or you could just be bitter about your opinion not being absolute and unable to accept differing opinions on a particular topic, leading you to create an false analog with which you feel triumphant (although incorrectly).

anyway: recent albums -
Kino - Picture
Knight Area - The Sun Also Rises

next:
Kamelot - Epica

I recently went on an album buying spree:

The Flower Kings - Back in the World of Adventures, and Retropolis
Pain of Salvation - Remedy Lane
Riverside - Second Life Syndrome
Opeth - Ghost Reveries
DT - Octavarium ($9.99 CDN NEW!)
Threshold - Hypothetical, and Critical Mass
Planet X - Moonbabies
Spiral Architect's album... might I add... a terrible, terrible album, lol.

or you could just be bitter about your opinion not being absolute and unable to accept differing opinions on a particular topic, leading you to create an false analog with which you feel triumphant (although incorrectly).
Funny thing is, i was more concerned about that insomnium album than the kenny g one. That insomnium sucks hardcore... they used to be amazing, btu they've gotten so fucking boring. One of the biggest let downs of the year.

Opeth - Ghost Reveries
Planet X - Moonbabies

Awesome playlist, but I really love Spiral Architect's album man. Even if you don't really like it, you have to at least sit back and think "Holy Crap! These guys are insane...":worship:

Opeth - Ghost Reveries
Planet X - Moonbabies

I completely agree about Spiral Architect lol. fuckin' suck. To the max.

i believe you had the problem with the differing opinion Kenneth :)
which lead you to create a yawning rhetoric with which you feel triumphant ,although incorrectly because you are obviously blinded by the bitterness of your opinion not being absolute either.

I think there is nothing wrong with ridiculing others for their musical tastes...it can create debate and maybe from that debate one party can become enlightened in some way.

So tell me....what does Kenny G do for Kenny R?
You must admit that despite his financial success he is one of the most non respected artists over the past 20 years....many (including myself) don't see the appeal of his music.

I think most people here love SA. It just sounds very hollow and boring to me. Technicallity alone is just not impressive to me if there's no song to back it up.

Also, back to Gentleman's post, i too just purchased a large order of cds, though from many different vendors so they'll all be coming from here and there. Haul(s) include:

Lamented Souls - The Origins of Misery
Pantheon I - Atrocity Divine
Daylight Dies - Dismantling Devotion
Keep of Kalessin - Armada
Project Hate - Armageddon March Eternal
Arcturus - Le Masquarade Infernale
Virgin Steele - Visions of Eden
Aborym - Generator
Gamma Ray - Majestic