The last old metal album you listened to?

The last old LP I listened to was a compilation called "Heavy Metal" from 1973 that I picked up at a yard sale. It has MC5, Hendrix, Cooper, Foghat, Buffalo Springfield, Sabbath, Yes, Zepplin, and about anything else from 72-73.

It's not what you'd call metal today, but it still rocks.

BEEN HAD said:
The last old LP I listened to was a compilation called "Heavy Metal" from 1973 that I picked up at a yard sale. It has MC5, Hendrix, Cooper, Foghat, Buffalo Springfield, Sabbath, Yes, Zepplin, and about anything else from 72-73.

It's not what you'd call metal today, but it still rocks.

Dude! Believe it or not but I used to have that album around 75/76! It has "Touch me" from the Doors on it. That is, if I am correct in asuming you are indeed talking about the sampler I used to have :lol:

BEEN HAD said:
That's it!!! I've never come across anyone that's ever heard of it, let alone had it!

Thats what happends when you post on an Old School forum. In 1975 I was 18 years old ;)

And I always liked that album a lot. Particulairy "Stealing" from Uriah Heep!
Killer that you have that album man. O, and you are welcome to the chaos that is know as UMOS! :headbang:

NP: Communic - Waves Of Visual Decay

I forgot that Uriah Heep was on it. That was the album that really turned me on to Yes. Starship Trooper Parts 1-2&3. I going to have to dig that album out tonight and see if I still have a turntable that works to listen to it on. lol.

Thanks for the welcome.

kittybeast said:
Death Angel- Act III, Frolic thru the park and The Art of Dying!!!:headbang: :headbang:

That's some great Thrash there !!!!!!..I've been listening alot to Zoetrope "Amnesty" last week or so ...

Armored Saint - March of the Saint

Just got the new Rock Candy remaster, if you don't have this album yet then this is the version to get. And you must own this album or I'll kick your ass... :heh:

tsorl said:
Armored Saint - March of the Saint

Just got the new Rock Candy remaster, if you don't have this album yet then this is the version to get. And you must own this album or I'll kick your ass... :heh:
PutEmUp.gif