The last old metal album you listened to?

Blue Cheer-"Vincebus Eruptum"

One of the greatest albums to ever come out of the 60's. Loud, raucous, trippy, sloppy, fuzzy, a complete and utter loud, hard, raw, psychedelic journey into the down and dirty depths of the mind of a bunch of far out, drugged out San Francisco hippies that helped revolutionize rock n' roll, building the sound that would later be known as hard rock and open the doors for the creation of what would later be known as heavy metal in the process. Loud as fuck for 1968 and loud as fuck for 2006. Do i even need to mention that i LOVE this album!?

Necuratul said:
Pariah - The Kindred

I never hear any talk about Satan and Pariah. :(

You just won the Wyvern's Award of Class!

Pariah plainly KICKS EVERYBODY'S ASS AND THEN (more than) SOME :D. And although most people reveres the debut because of Brian Ross vocals I prefer Mike Jackson era. And from all the albums the almost impossible to get OOP "Blaze Of Obscurity" is the one that I prefer the most.

I have said before and I sustain it that the Ramsey/English duo is one of the most prolific and underrated in metal history. From Satan to Skyclad those two guys have made time and again great songs in all albums.

:headbang::headbang::headbang:
Killers - "Danger De Vie"

Fangface said:
Queensrÿche - Rage for Order
Loudness - Lightning Strikes

Funny (to me at least) that you put these together because IMO they go hand in hand. For no other reason than they both came out within a month of each other during the summer of '86....and before cd's, I had them both on the same cassette. :lol: I own both on vinyl (and cd of course) and they are both all time favs for me.

I listened to Slayer's Show No Mercy today.