The last old metal album you listened to?

Necuratul said:
Pariah - The Kindred

I never hear any talk about Satan and Pariah. :(

Awesome call! Can't believe other people remember them! I recall 1 song of theirs "End of a Rope" that we used to crank a lot. Great stuff.

For me, the last album I listened to was Mindcrime... Does it get any better than that? :kickass: :headbang:

Bathory - "Blood Fire Death"
Black Sabbath - "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath"
Iron Maiden - "Somewhere in Time"

Platinum Maze said:
Funny (to me at least) that you put these together because IMO they go hand in hand. For no other reason than they both came out within a month of each other during the summer of '86....and before cd's, I had them both on the same cassette. :lol: I own both on vinyl (and cd of course) and they are both all time favs for me.
Ha, I didn't realize they came out the same month :)

Riot - Privilege of Power
Crimson Glory - Crimson Glory

MustaineforPresident said:
Is The Four Horsemen an old enough song to be on an "Old Metal Album"?

Of course! "Kill 'Em All" is by perfect definition and old album, a classic one and the way Metallica should had continued play the rest of their career :kickass:
*******************************************************************************************************
Barely 15 but alright IMO

Armored Saint - "Symbol Of Salvation"

TheWhisper said:
Vicious Rumors - S/T

We're going down...down...down
Down to the temple...:headbang:

I bought that album on vinyl earlier today, along with Digital Dictator, kickass stuff! I actually don't even have a record player but I couldn't pass up the opportunity when I found 'em.:lol: