The last thread about Sinergy

Lari

Mar 14, 2002
Helsinki
Sinergy's new album was almost finished a few years ago but now it looks like it's never going to be released anyway since the greatest COB fansite in the universe tells us the following information: "Roope's input for the [Guitar Heroes] album is "Soap On The Rope": a song he made for the supposedly up-and-coming Sinergy album - which according to him, "never seemed to happen" - turned into a guitar-action song. Janne Parviainen and Lauri Porra (both in the latest Sinergy lineup) have laid down the drum and basstracks for this song. This information heavily suggests that Sinergy has been laid to rest for an undefined time."

I shouldn't be too surprised but I'm still disappointed. Discuss.

This supports:

*my theory that COB are using some of that Sinergy material for their new album

*and logic; why waste good song material for a dare-I-say inactive project

This supports:

*my theory that COB are using some of that Sinergy material for their new album

*and logic; why waste good song material for a dare-I-say inactive project

I'm not saying you're wrong but how many riffs from the first 3 Sinergy albums could you imagine on the next COB album considering what kind of musical direction they are heading to and what TMR sounded like? Not too many.

^I don't know really, I confess I've not listened to Sinergy that much. I regard this as an option to some extent.. But maybe there are many prospects to evaluating riffs.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alexi & Roope, get your fuckin' asses in "Sinergy writing mode" as soon as you've toured the new album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alexi & Roope, get your fuckin' asses in "Sinergy writing mode" as soon as you've toured the new album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why do you blame them? They aren't the masterminds in Sinergy and as Roope said, they wrote their music and songs for the album. There are lots of other reasons why it takes so long until the album comes out.

By the way, do you know how long it will take until the world tour for the new COB album has finished? Probably middle-end of 2009 or so...

Why do you blame them? They aren't the masterminds in Sinergy and as Roope said, they wrote their music and songs for the album. There are lots of other reasons why it takes so long until the album comes out.

By the way, do you know how long it will take until the world tour for the new COB album has finished? Probably middle-end of 2009 or so...

I'm not "blaming" them, but if they wanted to, they COULD go sit together and jam out some new ideas for a Sinergy record after the new COB one os done. Obviously, touring IS going to be their main priority when it's released but as I said, they still could do it on tour if they really wanted to.

I know I really want Sinergy to do at least another one album.

well,yes,that is something many people wants and would be delighted to see,but if roope himself says what he has said,alexi says nothing(nor good nor bad),kimberly is missing(even though I don't like it,she's Sinergy's frontwoman,kind as Tarja was for Nightwish,and yes,Tarja was fired and a substitute found,but Tuomas Holopainen doesn't have a world wide known band besides Nightwish,something alexi and roope can't say,so if kimberly doesn't cooperate,the guys don't have time to rebuild sinergy and record and the stuff),and record company acts as if sinergy didn't exist,I think we haven't got many possibilities of getting more Sinergy.

Personally I'm not surprised at all. Based on what Alexi has said in Finnish interviews in summer (it would be one weekends job to finish album, already recorded parts has been lost somewhere) I kind of expected this. It sounded like there is no interest at all to finish that album. I never really liked Sinergy, I found female vocals annoying.

Could it be that Alexi's and Kimberly's relationship has been getting worse since they separated and therefore can't really make music together anymore ???

nhaww, they're still good friends, and they wouldn't let their personal relationship get in the way of their music.

it would have been nice to atleast finish the album, and release it, and leave it to that. highly impossible now, i guess...
fuck. and they were my most favourite band ever.

ah maybe:
1. they'll get ideas for a new album while touring COB and they write new, different stuff as 'something else' from playing the same songs over and over again on tour.
2. Roope's track was going to be a B-side and not an actual album song so this isn't that big a deal
3. The recordings truly ARE lost and that's the only problem, Alexi stumbles upon them under a pile of unpayd bills or something :rofl:

I'm not saying any of this is true, I just want to ventilate a more positive sound lol.

well... I think there will be another Sinergy album. cuz i'm sure Kim will want it and when alexi and roope aren't so busy, they'll also want to do one. but we'll just have to wait a couple of years for it to be finished.