• Exposure

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters

Villain

Doctor BenQuillity
May 7, 2001
Finland
Visit site
The same as before, vote for the song you like the least and tell us why.

Exposure was included, although it is only a bonus-track.

-Villain (np: Pain - Rebirth - "Dark Fields of Pain")

The only one that I don´t think lives up to the standard on Projector is UnDo Control, come to think about it I´we always skiped it when playing the CD (not on the initial listenings though). Dunno why... I think it has something to do with the somewhat...Hmmm... No, really don´t know... The song just don´t appell to me...:)

-phyros-

That's strange - I have always liked UnDo Control very much. Even though it is a bit too "poppy", I find it far better than for example ThereIn, Auctioned, Day to End and Dobermann - without even mentioning Exposure...

And who voted for Sun Fired Blanks!?!? :confused:

-Villain (np: Death - Human - "Together as One")

Yeah,I can't believe there is a DT fan who doesn't like the sun fired blanks :eek: :confused:

Well,I voted for Free Card,actually is a good song...but not as good as the rest..I usually skip it...but i have caught myself several times singing it..... :D

UnDo Control, I barely ever listen to that song, I think it's just a bit too linear and doesen't have as strong a melody as the other songs. If I could vote again, I'd say Dobermann.

UnDo Control is not very subtle and sort of irritates me. I haven't heard Exposure, but judging by the lyrics I might expect that my vote would have changed if I had. The Sun Fired Blanks, like Day to End, definitely does not deserve to be disliked. And FreeCard is a great opening song, with the piano.

Damn people. Freecard, Therein, Undo COntrol and Dobermann are the best songs on Projector.

I picked Auctioned.

I've been drinking beer, so what I'm basically doing right now is just posting a lot of nonsense in various random threads here and there.