The least good song on The Mind's I + Enter...

Which song is worse than the others?

• Dreamlore Degenerate

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Zodijackyl Light

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hedon

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Scythe, Rage and Roses

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Constant

• Dissolution Factor Red

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Insanity's Crescendo

• Still Moving Sinews

• Atom Heart 243.5

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Tidal Tantrum

• Tongues

• The Mind's Eye

• Razorfever

• Shadowlit Facade

• Total voters

Villain

Doctor BenQuillity
May 7, 2001
Finland
Visit site
Decided to inlude the two rare songs from ESA here. Archetype, on the other hand, was thrown out the window as it was too abvious a choice for too many.

Remember to tell us all why you think the way you do, when you vote.

-Villain (madder than ever)

Dreamlore Degenerate it is... Kinda boring song really... Hmm... come to think of it, there is only three songs that I dislike with DT... Compliments to the band...:)
Anyway

-phyros-

WHO THE HELL VOTED FOR HEDON! :mad:

Well, it is as valid an opinion as any other, but could someone tell us, why he/she doesn't like Hedon.

-Villain (astonished)

arghhhhhhhh I can't vote on this one either....I want archetype on the list!!! that would make things easier for this suffering soul!!! I think I need some sleeping!!!
BTW I assume the guys voted for Shadowlit Facade and Razorfever are totally nuts, but hey I supose the band thinks the same and so they dropped them from the main album...sniff!

ARGHHHHHHH someone voted for Still Moving sinews and hedon!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable:confused: :confused:

hehe Fathervic,yes I am totaly nuts... :voted also for Shadowlit Facade: :loco:
Had enough of facades today :lol:

we won't be friends MacMoney if you keep saying poorish things about DT specially about TMI which IMHO is the best album...I know that as I'm retarded you got more credibility but...but this hurts me ;P

Originally posted by FatherVic
arghhhhhhhh I can't vote on this one either....I want archetype on the list!!! that would make things easier for this suffering soul!!! I think I need some sleeping!!!
BTW I assume the guys voted for Shadowlit Facade and Razorfever are totally nuts, but hey I supose the band thinks the same and so they dropped them from the main album...sniff!

I agree....Razorfever and Shadowlit Facade are both incredible songs. It was VERY VERY hard for me to decide, took me quite a few minutes to make up my mind on this one....

But in the end I chose Tidal Tantrum, not really a bad song....but it's nothing compared to the others on the album. Honestly, I like "Dissolution factor red" more than Tidal,......It was a cross bewteen Tidal, Dreamlore degenerate, and Zodijackyl light for me....

and yes, don't kill me but I DID just say Zodijackyl light....again, not really a bad song, but it's definatley NOT a standout track compared to the others on the album. I don't see why everyone thinks that's one of there best songs....Hedon, scythe, and tongues are much better.

I too want to know who voted for HEdon.

I have also always disliked ZL. For me it is one of the worst songs of the album - Dissolution Factor Red is just even worse.

And both Razorfever and Shadowlit Facade are FAR better than Zodijackyl Light, IMHO.

-Villain (np: Pain - "Dark Fields of Pain")

great idea i had... Researching this band i hardly heard… Dark Tranquility… and shit!!!! They fuckin RULE!!! The Mind’s I has some excellent, awesome, beautiful, brilliant, brutal stuff. Who said brutality couldn’t be pretty. i got the "Jester's Race" from In FLames too... but they are not sad!:D

The last moments of this poll are close...

Dissolution Factor Red has a strong lead, but Shadowlit Facade is only two votes behind.

-Villain

:D I know you will all laugh in my face now,but hehehe when I first got "Enter suicidal angels" I was listening to Archetype often... I am no raver or sth,but well,it was amusing and interesting to hear what man can create by mixing and fucking up some DT songs... :D

Oh,well..... I can stand listening to some electronic elements and bits (when followed by real music).... That's why i love Diary of Dreams and am even defending the Ulver so-called flop "Metamorphosis"... And that's why i like Mysticum and Dødheimsgard :)

Have mercy on my soul!!!! :loco:

Originally posted by terria
never could stand that dog... [and whoever finds out where this quote is from is guaranteed my lifelong submissiveness. hehe] [/B]
mumble mumble... tom waits? come on, say yes, i just need a butler ;)

dealing with the poll:
dissolution factor red, mainly because of its garage sound (and i mean garage)
sob, in this way i have to admit that my "empirical rule" (the 6th song of the album is a really good one) sucks.