Dark Tranquillity Song Survivor - round 13 / part 2

The relatively worst song of these is?

• Total voters
i can't fucking believe that some dick-head dumb fucks blabbering about songs like feast of burden , mine is the grandeur... or sun fired blanks being the worth of ... the worth is without any doubt from the early albums like skydancer . "though i never claim to be right , give to me the benefit of doubt"

This was faaaaar easier than the other one. I picked Of Chaos, but I could have easiliy picked others. Why Of Chaos? I was disappointed by that EP, especially the title track, when it came out. So I'm vengeful. :D

His Divine Shadow said:
Ok, this is the first time I've voted in one of these song polls (I think), so the dishonor of being the first song that I vote for shall go to Away, Delight, Away :erk:
oh noes!!!
*world explodes*

nice first time, hds, nice first time. :Smug:

Rahv, if I'm not mistaken, a mere 10 posts after swearing that you could do no ill deed on a survey, as you are the immaculate moderator, I see you attempting to influence the votes. :p Shame!

~Kov. Hehe.

Kovenant84 said:
Rahv, if I'm not mistaken, a mere 10 posts after swearing that you could do no ill deed on a survey, as you are the immaculate moderator, I see you attempting to influence the votes. :p Shame!
oh no, you totally misunderstood my intentions: i'm perfectly ok with hds voting off away delight away thus giving that song the edge to beat my least-favourite gallery.... really... i mean... it's not as if i said i'm gonna ban hds if he doesn't change his vote, you know?
i didn't say it. i did not. say it.

:rolleyes:
:p

rahvin said:
oh no, you totally misunderstood my intentions: i'm perfectly ok with hds voting off away delight away thus giving that song the edge to beat my least-favourite gallery.... really... i mean... it's not as if i said i'm gonna ban hds if he doesn't change his vote, you know?
i didn't say it. i did not. say it.

:rolleyes:
:p

Us women just like to make things difficult, didn't you know that already rahvin? :Smug:

And I really do like the song, it's just so hard to pick one!

I already know what I'm gonna vote for next time... and it's NOT the Gallery! muahahahahahaha! :loco:

His Divine Shadow said:
Us women just like to make things difficult, didn't you know that already rahvin? :Smug:
uh, nice way to make me notice i had got your gender wrong. :rolleyes: :p
with a screen name like yours, how am i supposed to guess? so you're whose divine shadow exactly?

I already know what I'm gonna vote for next time... and it's NOT the Gallery! muahahahahahaha! :loco:
:cry: at least try to mindlessly waste your vote away on some song that's not going to be kicked out next round anyway, a bit like on the average election day in europe, will ya?

rahvin said:
uh, nice way to make me notice i had got your gender wrong. :rolleyes: :p
with a screen name like yours, how am i supposed to guess? so you're whose divine shadow exactly?

Seriously, I use male user names on the internet to avoid certain problems (guys who try to hit on you immediately just cause it's obvious you're a female). So I don't mind if someone mistakes me for a guy; it happens all the time. I will point out my true gender but I don't get offended or anything. I know people aren't mind readers.

rahvin said:
:cry: at least try to mindlessly waste your vote away on some song that's not going to be kicked out next round anyway, a bit like on the average election day in europe, will ya?

Well, its not a song of Skydancer/Of Chaos anyways... ;)

His Divine Shadow said:
Seriously, I use male user names on the internet to avoid certain problems (guys who try to hit on you immediately just cause it's obvious you're a female).
oh boy, your strategy sure would have majorly backfired on this emphatically homo-erotic board! :lol:

Child of Time said:
Over 35 voters in both polls now. Time for the next round?
Yep, I think we don't need to wait much longer.

Rahvin, please close and unstick these polls tomorrow, I will post the new ones then.

IF YOU HAVE NOT VOTED YET, DO SO IMMEDIATELY!

-Villain

Constant just because its my least favorite on The Minds I
I never overly loved The Mind's I..its a very good album on its own..but compared to the rest..it just doesnt match up