The link to buy tickets for PPUSA VIII

Same here!

$21 "convenience" charge for two tickets??!!?? That's fucking bullshit! No wonder I try to avoid TicketBastard as much as I can! Unfortunatly, this was the only way to get tickets for this event.

Same here!

$21 "convenience" charge for two tickets??!!?? That's fucking bullshit! No wonder I try to avoid TicketBastard as much as I can! Unfortunately, this was the only way to get tickets for this event.

Ya it sucks i wonder how TicketBastard justifies this? :mad: I would love to see an official statement form them as to what this "convenience charge" actually covers. I mean I understand how tax and surcharges work but 21 bucks??!! It's highway robbery just because they can :ill:

Ya it sucks i wonder how TicketBastard justifies this? :mad: I would love to see an official statement form them as to what this "convenience charge" actually covers. I mean I understand how tax and surcharges work but 21 bucks??!! It's highway robbery just because they can :ill:

And they are pretty much a monopoly too boot!

I remember a band who tried to go on tour (IIRC it was Pearl Jam) who tried to use venues who did not use TicketBastard. They found it very difficult, and I think they eventually gave up on it.