The Longship Voyage!

*stands on small box*

And anyone over 5'5" here!

I love being a shortarse really. Tall people find it strangely difficult to get angry with anyone around the 5ft mark :lol:

ooh the do indeed. or you just find the biggest guy at the front, tap him on the shoulder and go 'excuse me, but i'm over a foot shorter than you, would you mind if i go in front of you, you won't even notice me i'm that small' *flash puppy dog eyes*

works a treat hehe

ooh the do indeed. or you just find the biggest guy at the front, tap him on the shoulder and go 'excuse me, but i'm over a foot shorter than you, would you mind if i go in front of you, you won't even notice me i'm that small' *flash puppy dog eyes*

works a treat hehe

Or if said tall bastard is Thraxas, just ask to 'try a bit' of his pint, then with-hold it til he lets you in front of him. Works like a dream.

I think every shortarse has a list like that. I know I do, and I add to it regularly.

I should point out that Thraxas doesn't usually need prompting to let shortarses in front of him, especially when said shortarse is me :lol: The joys of going to gigs with a big hairy drunkard*...:rolleyes:

*I maintain that 'hairy drunkard' sounds better in Finnish - 'karvainen juoppo' is just so much more evocative of Thraxas...

I find that standing right in front of shortarses can be one of the greatest pleasures of gig-going. Giving them a little sidelong glance as I barge into place and seeing the look of furious horror on their faces is a true joy.

good point, well made *goes to find some heels.... 4 inch....*

so now it's anyone over 5'7"!!!

Yess!!!
5ft 10" without shoes on....hangon I'm on your side!
Nevermind!
*puts boots on*

@Katie, well if you turn up whilst the band is still sound checking *and wearing skinny jeans...'hypocrites'* Its not hard to get to the front:lol: