The Marvel Super Heroes Thread

Thor,Dr Fate,Flash,Batman,Hawkman,Sub-Mariner,Silver Surfer.
I was buyin' quit a bit in 2002,got some pretty decent runs of ultimate spider man,new Justice society,Crisis paperback,new series called the Order(Silver Surfer,Dr Strange,Hulk,Sub-Mariner)
BTW Daredevil(movie) sucks ass & the Hulk was just stupid!
Spider Man ones rule,though.

My favorite Marvel characters are Wolverine, Thor and the old Venom. I hated the Venom comic from last year. I saw the original Punisher movie with Dolph Lundgren which was okay. My favorite Marvel based movie's are X-Men 1 & 2 followed by Spider-man II, Blade II, Blade, Daredevil, The Hulk and Spiderman 1. Blade III is coming in December and maybe Fantastic Four next summer.

Spydaman_69_2001 said:
This thread is for talking about Marvel Super Heroes (Spiderman, Hulk, The Punisher, X Men ect.). So yea, who's your favourite (if your into that suff)? And has anyone seen The Punisher Moive?

About 10 years ago I bought a bunch of hardcover reprints (on paper that'll cut ya) of the first years of Marvel. I've 21 volumes but didn't actually get them all. $35 USD each back then.

Spidey was my fav, followed by the Fantastic 4. I was a kid :err:

Just checked & they're still available...strange. They have a different layout though.

0785109242.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg