The Matrix related discussion thread

Tut Ankh Amon

I See You Masturbate!
Sep 26, 2002
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
www.theweb.com.br
Heya people, since we have the new movie coming, plus the Animatrix DVD and the Enter The Matrix game, if you all wanna talk about the matrix universe, post here ;)

Please, just 1 rule: no spoilers for fucks sake! :lol:

btw, even if no one feels like talking about that, i just wanna say...

I ALREADY WATCHED THE 9 ANIMATRIX EPISODES IN HIGH QUALITY AND I'M ALREADY PLAYING THE GAME! AND WOO FUCKING MOTHER FUCKING HOO THEY RULE!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUhaeuheauh UAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHhA :headbang:

WEeeEEeEeeeEEEeeee!!!! :Spin:

sorry, had to get it out my chest :D

I still need to see Reloaded......

Fuck going opening night when all of the freaks (wanna-be Neos and Morpheuses) go. I'll see it before it gets out of the theaters. I didn't see the first one in theaters, so I better see the second in theaters. Damn, this party is good, but shitty at the same time. Good because there are chicks. Shitty because the chicks are wiggers and aren't coming to me. Also, I'm locked in the computer room......guess that doesn't help.....I'm drunk.

Needled24Seven said:
anima=animated matrix=matrix
duhhh
rolleyes.gif
:D

Ok, I already got that, I'm not a retard -_-
Wtf are they? Matrix toons? 3D Matrix toons?

:Spin:

the game enter the matrix seems to be a shitty game..
and matrix 2 is OK but i really wasn't impressed as i was by the 1st ..
i hope the 3rd will be better
i really need to see those animatrix

Heh, just seen X-Man2 but as soon as Matrix2 come out in cimena I'll watch it :) I luved the previous one, so hope they didn't screw up the second one...

reloaded, hmmm there were some scenes that could have been left out...but all in all the action sequences were awesome, and the "matrix story" just gets better...so many new things are brought up its crazy!!!!!!!

anywho the games graphics arent that great, camera angle sucks, game design wasnt as good as it could have been...but the fighting is awesome. i finished hacking the game yesterday and me and my friend were fighting each other in multiplayer-fun as hell.

I saw reloaded last night and i need to see it again because 25% of that movie confused the hell outa me haahha

but come on, in x2 it ends w/ the possibility of dark phoenix later on........that could be awesome.

Reloaded is very good. The action scenes rocks altough they're now way more oriented on sword fight than gun fighting, as in the first movie. The story gets very deep and complicated and the development is totally unpredictable.
The only two bad aspects that bother me are the stupid ending with the "To be concluded" screen and the fucking endless rave scene that has absolutely nothing to see with the seriousness of the movie itself. I think it's the ugliest thing I ever saw in a movie... man it looked just like a fucking Nelly clip and this is NOT good.

lol, i hope the next installment will have more mutants involved.

whoa, didn't think there would be this many replies here :)

yeah, there's a scene from Revolutions after the movie

@pouet: the game, graphics-wise, isn't anything impressive. But the gameplay is really cool!

besides, to understand the whole story of the 2nd and 3rd movies, you gotta watch the animatrix AND play the game :D