The Matrix related discussion thread

I saw Matrix I last sunday and it made me laugh my ass off. What a bunch of teenage stupidity. When people can't make a good film because of such a ridiculous script and because they just ignore how to film, they put lots of computer special fx to make it swallow to the bewildered minds of mass-consuming young people.
I just can't take special effects. They're so fuckin' lame, just like computers in music.

the basic concept of the matrix is really good. i mean they are creating a concrete world far from what we use to know... this is what maked matrix great.. and the repetition making it less itneressant

The first one its better? Men.... now the first one its an introducction to Reloaded and Revolutions... Critics said "no argument, contradictory, bla bla..." no argument? ARE THEY BLIND?

Men.... Im going to say the truth:
Critics said that cuz Matrix is already a BOX OFFICE movie. Too much millions, etc. And? A high price movie cant be good? Fuck holliwood.

Now im here to tell you the truth. Trust me or not. But this is just the beggining. I didnt saw other movies while I was thinking "whoaaaaaaaa people its watching this? IM CUMMING!!! where is the shit they promised? This is the best movie I saw!!!". The truth of this?

I SAW A LOT OF MASTERPIECES IN CINEMA. IM NOT TALKING ABOUT FAKE-MASTERPIECES BUT MOVIES SUCH AMADEUS, THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK, ETC. AND WHAT? WHEN I WAS OUT FROM WATCHING RELOADED.... I KNEW ITS THE BEST MOVIE I SAW IN CINEMA.

I've seen Reloaded twice.. It's pretty fucking good. The only thing the critics blame it for, is because the world isn't a new idea anymore.. That was the thing that made The Matrix SO DAMN GOOD. The magic isn't there anymore, but the fact that it wasn't made first does NOT make it a worse movie. I did not enjoy it as much as the first one, but it still might be the better one..

Shadeg said:
The only thing the critics blame it for, is because the world isn't a new idea anymore... That was the thing that made The Matrix SO DAMN GOOD.

The only thing why the critics blame it its cuz the Matrix Universe is so big. Too much millions to win. Too much publicity. Etc. Not a new movie like the first one. But a sequel that was destinied to make hundreds and hundreds of millions. Thats it.

The Matrix idea was already explained in The Matrix. The Matrix its an intro for this two new movies, with a lot of new ideas and argument.... JUST GREAT :D

but amtrix is getting too far.. it's cool been living in a matrix.. now the dude see the architect.. funny stuff.. but were getting tired of alway gettin further in the concept whitout returning to the source. in the 3rd, or they explain the VERY BEGGININ of the matrix, or the end will be pure dumb..