The meaning of the song

Greetings to all! c:
May be my question will sound strange, but... I must confess that English is not my native language. That's why sometimes I can misunderstand or understand wrong something. X)))
So, you all know the song from Woods V, "Career Suicide", and may be you can tell me, what is it about? What did David Gold want to tell by this song?What did he mean?
I ask this because one idea has appeared in my light head. c: I decided to write short stories based on the songs from Woods V (the only way for me to pay respects to David Gold). And I understood all songs exclude "Career suicide".
If you can help me, please, reveal the meaning of this song for me! :)

The song is about the pressures of society to succeed and society’s idea that your life’s worth is soley measured upon the success of your career or material gain. The point of the song is there is more to life than what society presents and that success in a career or having abundant material gain is much less important than actually living life, and if you aren’t successful that doesn’t make you a failure in life.

Some of the lines in the song are dead giveaways to what I just described.

“But we have only one life to live, just one opportunity
And failure is not the end of the world, that's just society!”

“But we have only one life to live, one time to exist
And though there is no afterlife (after all), there is still more to life than this!”

“Career suicide is not real suicide, its not the end of the world...its not the end of the world.”

His location is Königsberg, sounds like a German city, but could be Kaliningrad, Russia. Used to be called Königsberg when it was German.

matt schrauben, unfortinately, my primary language is russian :c I'm very unhappy girl because of it :c
Miltbrand, yes, you're right, Konigsberg is russian Kaliningrad now, but I don't like russian title of this city. And despite the fact that it is in Russia, our city is still european x) That's why my location is Konigsberg.
P.S. Writing by my phone, so it's impossible to quote your messages.

Question, what is the Russian alphabet based on? It looks like a bunch of random symbols to me haha. Not sure how it works.

Many people who have in primary language latin alphabet ask this question x)
So, Russian alphabet is not Russian at all, it's called Cyrillic. And Cyrillic based on Greek alphabet. Just other forms, special for Slavic-languages. It's simple. :)
And you know, that Old Slavic alphabet consisted 46 letters, that looks like random symbols for modern russian people x)

P.S. Some students of Linguistics in our university want to use Latin instead Cyrillic, like in Poland or Czech Republic. They believe that it will more comfortable.