The METALLICA - "Death Magnetic" Thread, here.

Man I'm loving this more with each listen. Picked it up for 11.89 at Future Shop - a price match since HMV had it for 11.99 and FS had it for 12.99, saved a buck + 10%, so a whole 10 cents! :lol:

Honestly, after spending quite a lot of time with this album, there's not a single song I don't like. There's of course some songs I like more than others (especially That Was Just Your Life and The Judas Kiss), there isn't one song where I feel the album would be better if they left it off, or it isn't ejoyable. Quite a feat, we gotta remember this thing is over 70 minutes long, and only 10 songs. Curious to see what Dave thinks of this :)

I just listened to the album for the first time today, and I think it is an awesome album. My favorite songs right now are "The Day That Never Comes", "The Judas Kiss", and "The Unforgiven III".

I think this is awesome! It's fall, rippin' around in the car listening to a new Metallica CD! It's like I'm young all over again. :kickass:

It's fun to be this excited about an album, again. Totally a worthy purchase, IMO.

Favs: 'All Nightmare Long', 'Day that Never Comes', 'Unforgiven III', + more!