the mike solo acoustic album

JoeVice

Jul 6, 2003
Murdock, NE
Visit site
opeth fans, this thread is a petition for a mike solo acoustic album. i've talked to opeth's management, and all we need is 100 pages on this thread for it to happen. so start posting.:mad:

Ridiculous idea, and I think everyone knew you didn't talk to their manager. And most of us prefer having a real complete Opeth album fueled with brutality rather than your accoustic solo stuff. So if Mike doesn't do that, he's insulting music? Haha, what the heck.

Ridiculous idea, and I think everyone knew you didn't talk to their manager. And most of us prefer having a real complete Opeth album fueled with brutality rather than your accoustic solo stuff. So if Mike doesn't do that, he's insulting music? Haha, what the heck.

Everyone should know, but Your not completely sure because you just read the first post and posted. as such blech.. urm. You missed teh disclaimer. Twas a joke young grasshopper.

I WAS THINKING ABOUT THAT THE OTHER DAY-- CAN'T REMEMBER WHY, BUT YES, IT WOULD BE AWESOME. WHAT IF HE DID A TWO- DISC HEAVY/SOFT INSTRUMENTAL. IT WOULDN'T HAVE TO BE A SOLO PROJECT. THE DOWNSIDE TO IT WOULD BE ALL OF US SAYING "I WISH THERE WERE VOCALS." PERSONALLY, I'D LIKE TO HEAR AN ENTIRE ALBUM OF AKERFELDT PLAYING CLASSICAL COMPOSITIONS, BUT SHIT-- ANYTHING! HOW ABOUT THEY JUST GET BACK IN THE STUDIO!:headbang:

I vote yes.... but if you didn't actually talk to management, then there really isn't a petition, so I really need not post here? but I do think it's a grand idea anyhow..