The Mister and Misses Anathema forum awards!!!

@without - Great eyes, great face lines, great everything (including the hair). I don't remember seeing you around before but you're on top o' this thread now. :D Damn, this board has the best female members in the whole UM. :D

Achernar said:
@without - Great eyes, great face lines, great everything (including the hair). I don't remember seeing you around before but you're on top o' this thread now. :D Damn, this board has the best female members in the whole UM. :D

:Spin:
spoiled :]

I used to be a very active member of this forum, but didn't write since last summer...
now I'm back :p

Achernar said:
:D Damn, this board has the best female members in the whole UM. :D

you :D a lot mate :)

and yeh while we're at it; my female vote goes for Sophia, tho Without and Shelley are close. hell, i've only met Shelley in person :Smokin:

shelley has a very very pretty face...
I don't know her in person, or we never talk on ıcq/msn but as I see from her entries she lookls like a very classy and smart girl.

sophia is very warm, and smart either.

toolsofthetrade said:
and yeh while we're at it; my female vote goes for Sophia, tho Without and Shelley are close. hell, i've only met Shelley in person :Smokin:
:Smokin: :Spin: im pretty sure you already know where my male vote will go to hahaha:loco: .judging objectively*always*lolerz

ekin (without)
sophia
caroline (thats her name right? - dragonlady)
susie
blackeyed

i dont recall seeing any other female's pic here, and so far these are some very fine ladies and im very lucky for meeting one of them in real life *wink wink*

Achernar said:
9797.jpg
heres my man, cheers :Spin: