The Mister and Misses Anathema forum awards!!!

actually if the second guy from the right (beside the one with sunglasses) is shadowlike I'll vote for him o_O (I remember he posted this pic in another thread)

scot.jpg

as for the girls I'd go for
Dwra (greaaat hair, beautiful classic greek face)
Blackeyed (cool look, I like it, nice piercing and a sympathic face)
Susie (gorgeous women and beautiful eyes)
Snow2Fall (sweeeeeet)
Lostlenore (she remembers me an old friend of mine, well I only saw her on the pics of her homepage but she has this nice warm smile, I like that)

but actually I couldnt really chose a top one... maybe Dwra tho :)
--> pic (hope she doesnt mind me posting this link)

@without :wave: welcome back:) i remember that avatar of yours with the cat.you had long wavy hair.i think thats the best of the three hairstyles ive seen*imho* but i like the short black thing with the hidden purple stuff too.You actually somehow remind me bit of Courtney Love style in that pic;)

righy ho then - those pics on my faceparty are a little bit old now any how - the purple/brown hair is from around may last year and the christmas ones are form well christmas :lol: hairs shorter and more mullet like :headbang:
more pics on friday me thinks of me and andy and whoever else shall be there -umm susie right?! and yeah - well whoever!!!
@dhatura - i look british :lol: how the hell did i manage that??

Andy_2003 said:
hello hairy claire, should i wear my judgement shirt firday? or just something else like a dark shirt or something
for god's sake handy....wear whatever the bloody hell you like! - infact wear whatevers your favorite, even if it doesnt match, thats what i do, i often look stooooopid but i love it all :Spin:

Andy_2003 said:
ok, i am out tomorrow but dunno if i'll speak to you tonight or tomorrow night, anyhow i'll just turn up around early evening is my best guess and call you
i'll be in town all day anyhow so just giz a bell and ill meet you somewhere and plastered we shall get ;) id say be around for about 6 ok?
p.s i just found out i have my favorite knickers on inside out :lol: i wore them becuase i had an exam this morning and thought they maybe pyscologically lucky or something :lol: you may think im cute but im also not all there in the head :Spin: be warned ....

:lol: @duncan

somnium_in_tenebris said:
im up for Siderea too:)picture please:)
actually id be dead curious to see pics form all regular users around here.but nobody wants to post :(:(
hey sophia we even met! well i wouldnt remember it either if you werent on a pic i took. the first antimatter night in belgium there. im in mehdis birthday thread somewhere. if theres a members page ill put on a pic but now i dont feel like putting one. basically because im quite sure i wont get reactions as `the lines of your face are beautifully soft and so on` :lol: well ill put something on if get a bit more drunk than i`m now

DragonLady1 said:
as for the girls I'd go for
Dwra (greaaat hair, beautiful classic greek face)
Blackeyed (cool look, I like it, nice piercing and a sympathic face)
Susie (gorgeous women and beautiful eyes)
Snow2Fall (sweeeeeet)
Lostlenore (she remembers me an old friend of mine, well I only saw her on the pics of her homepage but she has this nice warm smile, I like that)

but actually I couldnt really chose a top one... maybe Dwra tho :)
--> pic (hope she doesnt mind me posting this link)
You do know , if you carry on saying nice things about me i'll send you more sweeties :D and besides i'm gonna vote for you cos you gave me chocolate, only jokin, cos you have fab green eye's :)