The Mister and Misses Anathema forum awards!!!

i think she mean "voukolikos" which is a greek word (of course) and has something to do with sheep and shepards. no joke, that's what it means. you do look a bit like a farmer out there though... :lol:

Dhatura said:
So everyone needs a dict here.

Bucolic means alcoholic, it's just much calmer and more relaxed and with a delicate touch of green and brown :)

no it doesn't mean that! don't screw up the greek language dammit!

sol83 said:
i think she mean "voukolikos" which is a greek word (of course) and has something to do with sheep and shepards. no joke, that's what it means. you do look a bit like a farmer out there though... :lol:

Fuck, everything comes from Greek :) :) :)

Sheep are of no importance here though, I particularly meant the peace and quiet that surrounds Duncan Cute there on Mother Nature's lap.

Strangelight said:
thats where I live like

yeah i know, i didn't mean it as something bad. i wish i could be in the countryside, the only thing i see when i go out me house is cars, garbage and buildings...

Dhatura said:
Fuck, everything comes from Greek :) :) :)

Sheep are of no importance here though, I particularly meant the peace and quiet that surrounds Duncan Cute there on Mother Nature's lap.

yeah, it has to do something with peaceful and quiet landscapes also. there isn't really any clear meaning for the word...

Strangelight said:
dunc1.jpg

i agree this is a nice picture
maybe kim wilde would also like it:p
lol J.A.M.