The most picky person you will ever meet needs help!

Maybe try some Blood Stain Child?

I dont exactly know how to categorize them.... but they're metal with harsh vocals and electronic/techno influences... which might make them a bit more accessible to you.

i pretty much call em electronic thrash metal lol, but tahts just me :headbang:

The original Labyrinth album 'In The Shade' is from, 'No Limits', integrates dark electronic instrumentation that waxes and wanes throughout to great effect, and is excellent and essential to check out in order to get a good feel for similar power metal.

Cheers guys, list updated again

Going to spend the weekend at stanthorpe which is over 300kms away so i got a big drive ahead of me.

I found some of the bands on itunes so i bought a few albums but still looking where to buy some of the other stuff. but i have a few new bands to listen to on the long drive.

So i'll report back on monday and if any new bands have been posted by then start listening again.

Thanks again to everyone so far!

Great to see another infected Mushroom fan around here. Being from an electronic background maybe you should dig deeper into Industrial black metal, usually bands from this style incorporate everything from aggro-tech, dark electro, drum and bass and trance. Check these out and let me know what you think:

Aborym - With No Human Intervention, Generator
Neo Inferno 262 - Hacking The Holy Code
Blacklodge - SolarKult
Havoc Unit - h.IV+ (Hoarse Industrial Viremia)
Alien Vampires - Evil Generation, No One Here Gets Out Alive (aggro-tech really, but they incorporate metal elements in some songs)

Let me know what you think
OMG, how did i miss this post? I am so so sorry!

Indeed infected mushroom are a great band, love them!

I've added these bands to the list and will have a look at them the second i get back.

Again sorry for not seeing this post earlier :cry:

ROFL!

Not "crappy" taste. Just new acquired taste you spanner! :D

Remember, I have apologized amillion times, Im new to metal and right now i need some good clean riffs with some good screaming/growling.

Eventually i will get to the GOOD stuff, I need to be converted to metal slowly. I mean my house mate can see i will get there eventually. Im slowly getting heavier and heavier to what i like.

I'll get there, just bare with me! please please please please please PLEASE

Anyway off for a 4 hour drive now, see you all in a few days. be nice please :)

ROFL!

Not "crappy" taste. Just new acquired taste you spanner! :D

Remember, I have apologized amillion times, Im new to metal and right now i need some good clean riffs with some good screaming/growling.

Eventually i will get to the GOOD stuff, I need to be converted to metal slowly. I mean my house mate can see i will get there eventually. Im slowly getting heavier and heavier to what i like.

I'll get there, just bare with me! please please please please please PLEASE

Anyway off for a 4 hour drive now, see you all in a few days. be nice please :)

nothin to apologise for dude

LMAO so that means everyone has bad taste if they dislike wat u like?

ohiogrinder has some anger issues and listens pretty much exclusively to crusty, borderline-pathologically-aggressive grind. If you don't listen to crusty, borderline-pathologically-aggressive grind you're a faggot.

ROFLMFAO!!!!! id love to live in ur world and dislike anyone that doesnt like wat i like must be really fulfilling...hahaha wat a joke......seriously, have u considered doin stand up? that was funny shit