the most stupid name for a band(that already exists)

Job for a Cowboy

Korn

Fuck!...i'm dead

Godspeed you black emperor!!(wtf...)

Catatonia

The yeah yeah yeahs (or something like that)

Captain Beefheart

Anal Cunt

Gorillaz

Mother Love Bone

The The

The Farmer Boys

Lacrimosa (yeah i think it is a really crappy name)

i aint play this said:
Anal Cunt

This band have cracked me up for years (unintentional pun), and I've never even heard any of their music, just seen the titles of their tracks:

This List of track names always cheers me up, calling a track 'Tim is gay' is so stupid it's funny.

I always thought the name Goatlord was pretty corny. Yeah, Anal Cunt has to be the dumbest name for a band, but of course they wouldn't have it any other way.

insane clown pose. they also qualify for the worst music ever category. need i say more?

daz436 said:
This band have cracked me up for years (unintentional pun), and I've never even heard any of their music, just seen the titles of their tracks:

This List of track names always cheers me up, calling a track 'Tim is gay' is so stupid it's funny.

I say: respect yourself dood!! don't fucking listen to it because it is horrible retarded punk-grind bullshit, but the song titles are so politically incorrect and hilarious...''rollerblading faggot'', ''your kid commited suicide because you suck'', ''you were pregnant, so i kicked you in the stomach'', and there you go...

Haha! Screw them.
727.jpg

HOW POSSIBLY GAY CAN YOU LOOK?!?! *sigh*