the most stupid name for a band(that already exists)

CoB is as stated inspired by a lake.
Bodom lake in Finland, where two (or three? cant remember) kids were killed. stabbed in theyre tent while sleeping. and one kid who was there survived unharmed. To this day it is an unsolved murdercase. it is a sad, interesting and weird story...
and a good band.
(start the flaming.. i like CoB)

Hobo said:
CoB is as stated inspired by a lake.
Bodom lake in Finland, where two (or three? cant remember) kids were killed. stabbed in theyre tent while sleeping. and one kid who was there survived unharmed. To this day it is an unsolved murdercase. it is a sad, interesting and weird story...
and a good band.
(start the flaming.. i like CoB)

Three "kids" were actually killed (there were two girls who were 15, and two guys who were 18). This took place in 1960, so it was quite a long ago. The fourth kid was also injured but alive.

The case was in court last year. They accused the survivor, Nils Gustafsson, for killing his friends, but in the end he was found innocent.

I also used to like Children of Bodom a lot, but lately I've somewhat lost interest in them. I do have their albums (all except the newest) and I listen to them every once in a while.

i aint play this said:
Gorgoroth

I think Golgolot sounds more stupid, it sounds like a chubbier version of Gorgoroth. They play something like "hebrew war metal" or something, maybe Paradoxile knows more about them cause I think they are from Israel.

Stupidest band name has to be Am I Blood. + all the emo & metalcore bands there are.

Nick Arse & the Arsenicks has to be the best band name ever thought of! :kickass: