the most stupid name for a band(that already exists)

i aint play this said:
Job for a Cowboy
Fuck!...i'm dead
Godspeed you black emperor!!(wtf...)
The The
I agree with these, though Godspeed bla bla is a pretty cool band.

Porcupine Tree's also a very odd name to say the least, awesome band though.

Another stupid name:

...and Oceans

I mean, wtf??!
Androz said:
Hey! I started to listen th them because of that name
I actually stayed away from them (Godspeed You...) because the idiotic bandname really put me off. When I finally got over it I found out they're actually pretty cool.

Godspeed you splift splaft...besides the ridiculous name, they are a nice band, but the songs are over-long and some of them lacks direction, still pretty cool, but sometimes you have to skip some parts in between songs and stuff, but it just happens a few times.
As for Porcupine tree, i like the name!! awesome band, i'm a long time fan, and for me they are up there with other prog titans like rush and king crimson.

Y'know Gorgoroth is a very weird band name too...i don't know what the fuck it means but, i think it is a silly name, just speak gorgoroth really fast, it'll look like you're trying to throw up a meatball or something.
Tea party is another weird name, excellent band though.

I remember when I first listened to Deicide, I thought their name was Decide. So I always called them that and realized I was dumb when I tryed to search for them and always got Church and Anti-Drug websites.

:O