The most UNDERATED band??

I'd say every band out there that slog their guts out,are awsome at what they do,passionate and honest but remain on the back burner due to whatever cercimstance are the truly underrated ones.Much like the majority of Aussie metal.

Katatonia is anything but goth. They lack the pretentiousness, image consciousness and vapidity to qualify for that genre.

One could use the same reason for saying that a band is not metal.

Stereotypes and caricatures fucking suck.

EDIT: And yes, I do consider new Katatonia metal, goth influenced metal though.

OF ALL TIMES...

281_logo.jpg

Originally posted by HarmonyDies....
if we are talking about the grunge scene or popular rock id say Soundgarden, this band was GODLY!

HELL YES!!!!!!:headbang: They got no credit whatsoever for music that was obviously superior to Nirvana, Pearl Jam, and AIC. They were(are?) purely the greatest band ever!!!

ummm I dunno if they are underated, but anyone listen to Throne Of Chaos? Reason I mention them is because i havent really know anyone else who listens to them.....they kick ass if you have the chance get fistfucking and alienseed by them and lemme know what you think

I'm going to say Samael. I have LOVED this band for 8 years now, and I still don't see why they aren't more popular within the metal community. I have gotten alot of my friends into them but I never hear anyone talking about them. I do understand they have not released anything since 1999 but they really have made some fantastic albums!

Originally posted by AFSilverstar
ummm I dunno if they are underated, but anyone listen to Throne Of Chaos? Reason I mention them is because i havent really know anyone else who listens to them.....they kick ass if you have the chance get fistfucking and alienseed by them and lemme know what you think
They're pretty good. The earlier stuff was too CoB, but Pervertigo is quite entertaining death n' roll.

Originally posted by The Sound Gardener
HELL YES!!!!!!:headbang: They got no credit whatsoever for music that was obviously superior to Nirvana, Pearl Jam, and AIC. They were(are?) purely the greatest band ever!!!

Nirvana BLOWS FUCKING GOATS! Easily the most overrated band ever! Soundgarden are Gods!