The Nature Thread

Wow! This is a killer thread!

N-ice photos by Dauden, Norman, En Vind Av Sorg and of course Wrathchild. I liked all of those photos a lot! We have some pretty slick photographers on the board, not that I'm surprised. :)

Good stuff guys, keep it up!

DG

btw - really snowing here right now in Toronto!!!

ok im working on the vid as we speak, itss at 2 minutes, but the software is screwed up so in order to previrew it i have to play it from the start, so its taking a long time, idk if i can get the full song up, but i'll fo my best...
if you have a problem with me using any photos on here please let me know

I´m not a very good photographer + I´m in a :puke: desert, so no beautiful winter landscapes from me, instead a couple of examples that the worst shithole country in the world can also make a nice view every once in a while...

Afghan sunset:
SSL21377b.jpg

SSL21505a.jpg

Billeder002a.jpg

OP late afternoon
SSL21327a.jpg

It snowed pretty recently here, so soon I may go out and take some pictures in the woods.

Actually, next weekend my friends and i are having a bonfire, I'll take pictures then.

Some very nice photographs in this thread! Always glad to see other people who share a love of nature and a fondness for photography, be it amature or professional.

I will post a number of the photographs I have taken in the past month or two. These were all taken within the city limits, just keep that in mind.

Also, I am sorry if these take a while to load and/or stretch the screen.. the first photo I post you will have to scroll right to see it all. I do not alter any of these in photoshop or what-have-you.

e3692f8f.jpg

bacd50b5.jpg

50ad5bbe.jpg

309e5581.jpg

52d23e98.jpg

c5dc011d.jpg

9c4e67db.jpg

c0812751.jpg

c2299fbe.jpg

b3104fe0.jpg

d3f121ae.jpg

ClaireSnow0011.jpg

ClaireSnow0012.jpg

5f6be6bb.jpg

2df159b9.jpg

I thought I'd resurrect this thread since summer is just around the corner. It was such a beautiful day here in good ole London Ontario yesterday, that I decided to head out to a forest thats about a 10 minute walk to my house. The entire time I was there I listened to Pursuit of the Sun :) I was there from about 2pm, to 2:40 or so, perfect timing, and a couple shots were actually inspired by what I was listening to. Anyway, hopefully you like (the black and white ones are in full colour in the full album, which appears in reverse order of how I took em.)

April&

P1020753.jpg

P1020723.jpg

P1020718.jpg

P1020790.jpg

Full Album:
http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/BrofUJu/April 30 Forest/

Wow, there's some really nice pictures in here. I love the black and whites ones especially :) There's some really great sub-tropical forest all around my house, and seeing everyones efforts inspires me to want to take up photography.