The new album finished!!!

DirgeForNovember said:
The Novembre-homepage says October 2005, but it hasn't been updated for a while. Damn it. Next to Katatonia's new release this one was the one I was looking forward to the most. :cry: :devil:

nah, KRANG is right, no Novembre album before April. Their homepage is not updated as you already wrote but you can check their forum, it's unofficial but you can find interesting (relevant) news in there (also about the release date):).

KRANG said:
one more thing about peaceville:

madder mortem album is finished one year ago, and they still have to wait for who-knows-how-long to release it.
novembre also has a finished album, and it's goona be released in april 2006!!! for fucks sake.
afetr all, it will be ok if they release new katatonia until feb.2006

April 2006!! what the hell!? Did they have to scrap the album and re-write all the songs or something!!??

peaceville suddenly felt Joy with bleeding seared peachy with reason laid just back fault, so it was no other option but to push back the release date to 2006, but the positive news is that we're now officially Haunted by destruction find the shades of bluff, isnt that great? I advice you to
Spay to motion in chaos finally screw would this stopped that laugh and keep an eye on kata.com for further news. we know it's a long wait but it will be worth it, after all it's just a Hearting black and destruction on hear real trough.

Hehe thanks for the news Blakkheim! I guess the bold words are some lyrics for the new album...Maybe i'm just wrong lol I can't wait to hear the new album, I know everybody is excited!!! Oh by the way I saw you guys at the Montreal concet 2 sumeers ago I was so happy to see you live guys. Thanks so much!!!!

Blakkheim said:
peaceville suddenly felt Joy with bleeding seared peachy with reason laid just back fault, so it was no other option but to push back the release date to 2006, but the positive news is that we're now officially Haunted by destruction find the shades of bluff, isnt that great? I advice you to
Spay to motion in chaos finally screw would this stopped that laugh and keep an eye on kata.com for further news. we know it's a long wait but it will be worth it, after all it's just a Hearting black and destruction on hear real trough.

yezz, and the conciousness in no materia felt a bit like an inverted dream and nerves in a rush. but found was the revelation of the puzzle and they are setting the course and will be soon coming at you out of a deeper dark like a hurricane of rotten air.

I can't for this album to be released. But something tells me I'll have to wait until February to get it. I've been looking forward to the new In Flames album, which I think was finished probably back in the Summer. But that isn't even coming out until February. I think the new Amorphis album, which is also finished, will probably come out around that time as well.

I am sure he is laughing at all of us. He is holding the cards here. We are just waiting patiently for him to play his hand. I can wait for the new CD.
That is no biggie. I fuckin' want an American Tour dammit!!!!!
Please come around Black cause I need me some Katatonia to go with my
Opeth.

Stupid fuckind update, because of it we lost the posts making the official lyrics of Nightwork change to that Russian site's attempt at deciphering it!

All of you need to eat more bananas because bullshit writing sucks and I said that before. The new album will be released tomorrow- go to the supermarket!! I bought it already today because I'm a fan but some fucking Pflaumenmus ran all over the cd , now it's totally ruined and I don't even remember the title. It was some swenglish black metal nonsense... I wish Katatonia would stop eating up their own brains.

^Nurse, give this man 500 cc's of morphine. When he calms down
pull the curtain's aside for a while.

Hmm. Its been three weeks now, and no update in the form of soundclips and stuff. "Couple of weeks" would indicate two-three weeks, right?

I can't believe Novembre's new album, Materia, got pushed back to April! This is outrageous.

Katatonia's new album won't be out for a while, either—yet another tragedy.