The New Album

Dio Magic

New Metal Member
May 21, 2002
Indiana
Visit site
I'm very excited about the new album ! Modus Vivendi . It has been a long time in coming , and the release date is about here . I heard anubis.mp3 and it just rocks ! Been looking for the new album to preorder it here in the USA , but can't find it yet , guess i will just have to wait . If anyone knows where to download more samples mp3's please tell me ?

maybe you could try a p2p program but you know that may be illegal
but i don't think there will be a song from the new album

i think the only way is: waiting untill 17 november

...which already is tomorrow :D

I'm not sure if that's also the release date in the US though. The´Century Media US site is a little behind with release dates (=not up to date).

I have looked everywhere for the new album , but can not find it . Can anyone tell me where to get it please ?
icon8.gif

although in europe it is very easy to get the new album

i have good news: in the dutch metal magazine the review of the new album is very good, it's rated with 87 points

Urban breed said:
Unless you live in Indiana. They are presently excluded from your everywhere. :D I still don't see the need to have two separate release dates. Could it be so we can have a release party twice?

I know you might not believe this , but i live in Indiana
icon9.gif
What's going on , why isn't it here ? My god i want to here it !

OOPS ! I live in USA state of Indiana ! why can't i get it here ? Whats up with that , i have been waiting for years , and now it here and I can't guy it !

Urban your one of the best vocalists i have ever heard ! You guys keep up the good work ! One more thing , you guys really need to start working on a live show DVD .

I mentioned Indiana for that very reason. Location: Indiana. :Smug:
I'd rather have someone else working on a live DVD while I focus on the live performance. Would that be ok? :) ...and I too think it sucks to have separate release dates. Bug Century Media about it and we might see a change, who knows...

Hi Urban ! I did just what you said and I e-mailed century media ! They have not got back to me yet , but i will get to the bottom of this and get your new cd !

P.S. You guys just ROCK !

I don't know. Honestly I don't. It seems not even CM knows. I could ask but I might not get an answer. I'm glad you e-mailed them, if everyone would just send them an e-mail they might change this separate release date policy or, at least, come up with a satisfactory answer...