Back to metal

carnut

\m/
Apr 29, 2004
Helgium
I'm a real 1980's oldschool type of metal guy, the 90's flew buy un-musically for me...untill recently I stumbeled into the oldschool forum here on UM, and got interested back into metal the hard way !! So I asked some advice and that Bryant guy ;) adviced me TAD MOROSE. So, along with some other stuff I bought the "Modus Vivendi" CD and I'm really impressed, this band ROCKS !! My favorit is "Mother Shipton's Words" wich has one of the best riffs I ever heard! So, I guess I need the previous albums too.... I hope to see you guys live somewhere here, luckyly I live in Europe, so chances will be good to see Tad somewhere around!! Rock on !!! :headbang:

carnut said:
I'm a real 1980's oldschool type of metal guy, the 90's flew buy un-musically for me...untill recently I stumbeled into the oldschool forum here on UM, and got interested back into metal the hard way !! So I asked some advice and that Bryant guy ;) adviced me TAD MOROSE. So, along with some other stuff I bought the "Modus Vivendi" CD and I'm really impressed, this band ROCKS !! My favorit is "Mother Shipton's Words" wich has one of the best riffs I ever heard! So, I guess I need the previous albums too.... I hope to see you guys live somewhere here, luckyly I live in Europe, so chances will be good to see Tad somewhere around!! Rock on !!! :headbang:

Hey my Belgian brother !!! Thanks for coming over here and bailing me out as I seem to have ran everyone off. Ha ha ha not really. Glad to see you digging the Tad Morose though. I think my favorite lately has been "Afraid to Die." Cool growling vocals by Urban on that one. Come back anytime brother. :wave: :headbang: :headbang: :wave:

Bryant

My favorite is No Mercy
coolgleamA.gif