The new album

Hello!
Secrecy is the one title on the album. About the intro, we tried to write one in the studio, but it sucked bigtime. It sounded like a Falcon Crest theme or something. But since we currently are looking for a label there is still time to write another one so maybe there will be an intro like on Timeless Departure. Cover and layout are things we havent thought about yet. But Henke is a killer designer, so if he got the time maybe he can come up with something soon.

You guys should make the intro like...linked to the intro for TD somehow, a progression of it. That would be fucking cool. Hail Skyfire!

Hmm, we are satisfied as long as we get a decent deal and the label are doing a good job with promotion. Not much more that I can you tell at the time being. But I promise that we will fill you in as soon as we know more!

SkyfireAndreas said:
but u can expect a mixture of everything we´ve released this far, and also some new elements.

which would be the new elements? :D what's gonna change that could be considered "new element"?

I dont know anymore. When you are in the recording process the songs still feel new and fresh, but now I´m fed up. Have listened too much to make an objective and proper valuation of them. But the solos are a new element, thats for sure and of what can remember, guest vocals by Fred Durst wasnt recorded!

I think I know what you mean about 'too much listening.' It seems like whatever I do (art, music, writing) I can never tell if what I've done is good until someone else tells me, and even then I'm not so sure. I think it's just the sign that you're a picky artiste, which is a good thing!

And plus familiarity with material leads to that sort of thing. What was new and fresh becomes stale and old, like hamburgers preserved in the fridge for far, far too long...o_O

I dunno about the rest of that, but it certainly seems like Skyfire needs more cookie!

I suggest we get Fred Durst and possibly Dr. Dre on the phone, stat! :hotjump: