The new chat thread - now with bitter arguing

So, back in November Jari posted an update on the Wintersun album on their website. He said its progressing, does anyone believe this?

Wow, I'm surprised that I'm not the only one who has read that. I thought that most people had lost their attention after so long. And since he hasn't stated in what speed the album is progressing, yes I believe it. Chinese Democracy was released last year already, so what is he waiting for?

Wow, I'm surprised that I'm not the only one who has read that. I thought that most people had lost their attention after so long. And since he hasn't stated in what speed the album is progressing, yes I believe it. Chinese Democracy was released last year already, so what is he waiting for?

'Tis is why I re-dubbed Time to be "Finnish Democracy" a few years back. With the main difference being, nothing has been deleted.

TIME apparently was a fitting title for the album, eh? There is no WAY it can live up to the hype.

Indeed! :lol: (The same happened with Testament, I guess. I did like the new one, though.) The problem is it should've been released long ago, considering that Jari is not in any other band, so I guess he's quite busy doing something else.

Oh and I'll see Ensiferum and Finntroll on the 19th :) .

I didn't even know Ensiferum at that time, so I really don't know the difference (live, of course). It's like Finntroll without Katla…not the same :( . But Finntroll has really maintained their status; they're an excellent band.

Unfortunately, I didn't hear Ensiferum until Jari was booted out. Yet, they only had the self-titled and Iron out at that point, so it's all I knew.

Ensiferum's latest album, From Afar, is fucking genius. You can shortcut the album by starting at Tumman Virran Taa and listening through The Longest Journey. It blows me away each and every time.

Uncha!!

How's it going? I was listening to Mago de Oz (it's been a while!), and due to a random train of though, Rahvin the dwarf came to mind, so I came back to say hi. I hope he's doing fine.

I see Siren, Villain and some others are still around, I hope you guys are alright too!!

Well... that's all I wanted to say. Ahhh, old times ;)

Chupi.

|ng.

Uncha!!

How's it going? I was listening to Mago de Oz (it's been a while!), and due to a random train of though, Rahvin the dwarf came to mind, so I came back to say hi. I hope he's doing fine.

I see Siren, Villain and some others are still around, I hope you guys are alright too!!

Chupi.

|ng.

I went as press the other day when Mägo came here. Still a brilliant band, despite what people say. (Además estoy oyendo Mecano. Eso es todavía más old school que Mägo jajaja.)

Yeah rahvin is fine, he got married so he's on his honeymoon (in Manhattan, if I recall correctly). Siren sometimes bumps around too :) .

¡Hasta pronto!

Uncha!!

Chupi.

|ng.

:wave:
Still lurking at times.