The new chat thread - now with bitter arguing

So whenever you feel like doing some neurosurgery you don't have to bother with clumsy medical dictionaries or buying expensive tools in advance: just make some room on your kitchen table, grab a toothbrush and a spoon et voilà, health care is served!
Do you always make so little sense when you're jealous? Admit it, you wish the awesome imaginary guy was your bf. ;)

I wish you were my b/f love ;). that way I can enjoy a nice big cock.

Nf: really drunk, having pre-new years drinks, namely Jameson Isrish Whiskey. I also had a pretty decent x-mas (I'll never say Christmas due to my tr00ness) and Im talking about dperesiing shit with some people. FGood morning

Do you always make so little sense when you're jealous? Admit it, you wish the awesome imaginary guy was your bf. ;)

My fake boyfriend, hopefully. And he wouldn't have got me that book, unless he hated me. ;) But I can remember when a Handbook of Pragmatics we bought arrived in my library: about 1,500 pages, all in separate papers with two loose-leaf ring binders. I don't trust handbooks since then.

I wish you were my b/f love ;). that way I can enjoy a nice big cock.

Good luck trying to convince us you meant a nice big hug when you sober up. :p

Somber Soul said:
That hair must have a weighed a ton. No wonder she had permanent headache. Well, Budapest is as close as you can get to Vienna without actually getting to Vienna. And historically speaking, of course, you were in the Austrian-Hungarian realms.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was banking on. And I had a room with a huge window about 50 meters from the river, so I had extra street cred. The whole thing was spoiled by the overabundance of prostitutes in the area, but well, one cannot always have what one wants!

@Siren: how do you get an imaginary boyfriend? I already have an imaginary friend, but that's only because we're both traveling all the time and cross paths only once in a while despite living in the same city - if we were a little more static, he wouldn't be imaginary. However, I've never tried that in the boyfriend arena and am curious.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was banking on. And I had a room with a huge window about 50 meters from the river, so I had extra street cred. The whole thing was spoiled by the overabundance of prostitutes in the area, but well, one cannot always have what one wants!

Thanks for moving and sorry for hijacking some of the threads!

Your imagination might have easily converted the street folk into your courtly attachment. An empress like Sisi surely had a colourful selection of female attendants.

Your imagination might have easily converted the street folk into your courtly attachment. An empress like Sisi surely had a colourful selection of female attendants.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

A following of streetwalkers ftw! That's too good. I didn't consider the option, but will next time.

Ah, now off to cook dinner for six free-riding friends...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

A following of streetwalkers ftw! That's too good. I didn't consider the option, but will next time.

Ah, now off to cook dinner for six free-riding friends...

Puts a whole new perspective to this "royal thing", doesn't it? ;)

Enjoy that dinner of yours!

@hyena: If you don't want to visit Vienna (yet), you can always visit Corfu. And Sisi's palace there. :saint:
(if only i got paid for attracting tourists)

regarding imaginary bfs: It's the invention of the century, so i'm not sure i'm ready to disclose the details before applying for a patent. Logic would suggest though that there's only two ways of getting an imaginary bf, and one of them is to imagine them. ;) I have to say though that this type of boyfriend is positively the best, because it comes with all the advantages and (almost) none of the disadvantages.

@hyena: If you don't want to visit Vienna (yet), you can always visit Corfu. And Sisi's palace there. :saint:
(if only i got paid for attracting tourists)

regarding imaginary bfs: It's the invention of the century, so i'm not sure i'm ready to disclose the details before applying for a patent. Logic would suggest though that there's only two ways of getting an imaginary bf, and one of them is to imagine them. ;) I have to say though that this type of boyfriend is positively the best, because it comes with all the advantages and (almost) none of the disadvantages.

Even if it may sound premature, since it's not yet patent-registered, but is there also an imaginary girlfriend version?

Even if it may sound premature, since it's not yet patent-registered, but is there also an imaginary girlfriend version?

Judging by my own experience, I suggest you stay away from those. They're very nice and all but your house will never be painted in matching colors and your food will never get any better. Also, imaginary girlfriends have no flair for clothing since most of their thinking is made by their owner.

To avoid being a stereotypical monster, I will also add that your imaginary girlfriend will never drive your 18-wheeler, beat you at arm-wrestling or fix your car.

Judging by my own experience, I suggest you stay away from those. They're very nice and all but your house will never be painted in matching colors and your food will never get any better. Also, imaginary girlfriends have no flair for clothing since most of their thinking is made by their owner.

To avoid being a stereotypical monster, I will also add that your imaginary girlfriend will never drive your 18-wheeler, beat you at arm-wrestling or fix your car.

Conversely, what are the drawbacks of the imaginary boyfriend then? Never again correctly parked cars? :loco:

Conversely, what are the drawbacks of the imaginary boyfriend then? Never again correctly parked cars? :loco:

Indeed. No good parking. Also I imagine that whenever assaulted by strangers and/or a gang of group-rapists, there will be no one to save you. This is merely a problem though, since modern women either know enough karate to roundhouse Chuck Norris' chest hair to the 7th dimension, or carry a gun.

Also you can forget all untimely or unwanted gifts and unsatisfying love declarations.

No one one will kill those nasty and evil spiders that lurk in the dark corners of your bedroom (you can use your pistol or karate, but they do lots of collateral when trying to take down insects).

No one will actually paint those beautiful matching colors you've selected for the living room.

According to my complex calculations, it either takes two to play the game or you can imagine the partner of your preferred sex. In any case, i believe the answer is yes.

Also, imaginary girlfriends have no flair for clothing since most of their thinking is made by their owner.
In this version, they will also know exactly what you like and will never never dump you.

According to my complex calculations, it either takes two to play the game or you can imagine the partner of your preferred sex. In any case, i believe the answer is yes.

If there's 2 people involved, why would we call him/her imaginary, then?

In short, someone close to you pretends to be this b/f, right? Well better watch it there, if that person is of the opposite sex, you might find yourself stuck with a real boyfriend and neither you or him saw it coming.

If not of the same sex, then I guess it can be seen as a harmless and potentially amusing and comforting situation.

Just tell me it's not you imagining that someone in your circle of friends is your b/f without him knowing. That would be a little creepy and not very healthy.

I should try to fix my sleep rhythm, I woke up at 22:00 tonite after going
to sleep at 15:00, stupid holidays. Guess I should try to stay awake until
tonite, monday is work morning again and since I want that extra hour of
new years eve I will get to work at 07:00.

Stupid post office, they send me a notice that my package is arriving on
the 2nd of Jan, fucking teasers.

What's in it you ask?

Well, an extra Xbox 360 controller for some co-op Halo 3 once my buddy
gets back from his vacation. A battery charger and extra batteries for
said controller. And 4 games, Halo 3, The Darkness, Mass Effect and
Assassin's Creed. Halo 3 should be awesome with the new 50" plasma
and a 5.1 surround sound system we got at work... sometimes it pays to
work I guess :D

Anyway, time to kill some baddies in Call Of Duty 4.

NP: Grand Funk Railroad [Closer To Home #07] Hooked On Love

@Rampage: I appreciate your concern, but nothing to worry about. Just two free grown-ups who understand the word "fake" and love making each other's life miserable. ;)
And i assure you i'm not creepy. Getting stuck with someone because of a pretense game, now that's creepy.