The new chat thread - now with bitter arguing

@of: you are sick, sick, sick.

See, i gave you a way out, now everyone can blame me and your Siffredian mind can pass for innocent once again.

Rhavin goes with Orwellian, i go with...sick sick sick indeed. :heh:

@Siren: it must be my testosterone level driving me mad, this forum is filled with women and I lose my mind and i give birth to senseless posts once again

I a.p.o. log eyes

Ah, vacation finally.
On the 16th I fly to Finland and on the 17th I fill my pockets with all kinds of new music.

And tonight it's beer and poker with the guys, life is sweet.

Matse, you are a fucking idiot. Did you start howling at the moon after that dog-o bit you or you just caught some rabies?

image.php

And don't point at me, YOU FUCK! It's not polite.

That link you posted magically leads me to the picture that is my avatar. Is this happening intentionally, is my computer not doing with the link what you wanted it to do with it or is the link just wrong?

Oh, now I get it. Sorry, I wrote that post right after breakfast and I had a long night.

Yay :) And "Viimeinen Laulu Kuolemasta" by MKL :D

btw, has anyone south of the North Sea already experienced real winter? Now we have January and for Germany, I still haven´t seen more than 3 days of snow for the whole "winter" season :cry:

Global warming F-ing Us over, north of where I live there was a Tornado! that should not happen in the winter time. We're all going to die!!! aaaah:)

doom is upon us all, i tell you. we raped the earth and now we reap what we sowed. shame upon all men and women of this sad world.

:D

doom is upon us all, i tell you. we raped the earth and now we reap what we sowed. shame upon all men and women of this sad world.

:D

Yeah well,maybe not we but certainly the generations we leave this world to are fucked,we´ll become known as the generation which ruined the planet:)

No, no, no. The generation that ruined this planet is the one before us. We're the generation that knew all about it and did nothing.

btw, has anyone south of the North Sea already experienced real winter? Now we have January and for Germany, I still haven´t seen more than 3 days of snow for the whole "winter" season :cry:

i still havent seen any snow this winter... there almost was snow at the end of december, it was so frozen that everything was white.

We had two weeks of snow here last month. It was not like two years ago when we had huge amounts of snow (actually I was in the US during that winter) but it wasn't bad.

I live north of the alps 600m above sea level though and we usually get more snow than other parts of Germany (we also have more rain in the summer so don't get jealous).

this is weird. my post was a joke, but short words made those who read it think that i meant it. magic. :)

@siren: i love your style. :lol: i think we show two sides to the same coin - yours more dada than mine, and this is not a bad thing.

it would be nice if other folks did play too! what do they wait for, a pot of coins?

@hyena: no idea! it would be great if all the board wrote this way! :lol: all i can say is they don't know how much fun it is until they join!

it's all this ego need, the son to never set, why do lads in anger never sing, why does the elder turn to bone, to where the dogs will go, in with the teeth of old...a faith of noble to never sink, ass blind as tree. Gals are right, it's fun

We had two weeks of snow here last month. It was not like two years ago when we had huge amounts of snow (actually I was in the US during that winter) but it wasn't bad.

I live north of the alps 600m above sea level though and we usually get more snow than other parts of Germany (we also have more rain in the summer so don't get jealous).
if the appartments in Munich werent so expensive, i'd think about studying there.... so i could take the train on week ends and go snowboarding...