The new chat thread - now with bitter arguing

@OF: I don't want to take any sides or attack you or anything, but i think it would be for the best if you put a little effort into making your posts a little bit more understandable. To illustrate my point, i didn't get anything of what you just said in the post above. Or to be more accurate, just when i thought i was starting to understand, you took a turn that made me completely lost. I really hope you don't take any offense.

@OF: I don't want to take any sides or attack you or anything, but i think it would be for the best if you put a little effort into making your posts a little bit more understandable. To illustrate my point, i didn't get anything of what you just said in the post above.

C.B. Carla Bruni??

Since she s already banged the entire french population, she ll go after the biggest penis she sees, and the Tour Eiffel (you know that fallic symbol in Paris to give the city something more decent than its inhabitants?) is likely next.

I m sure, certain, no doubt this is an interesting subject worth of thousands and thousands of posts...and if you dont get the note of my voice i ll make it easy: House, medical division (the sarcastic son of a bitch).

I m always willing to help the less fortunate, you just ask and from the goodness of my heart i will make things clearer for you :p

@OF: Thanks, oh intricate master! Please keep it going through all your posts. Us, mere immortal beings with fish's brains, haven't had the time to understand the complicated ways your mind works (apart from the fact that it focuses on phallic symbols a lot).

And by the way, this is the chat thread, we can talk about CB all we want (which can't be much more). :p

And by the way, this is the chat thread, we can talk about CB all we want (which can't be much more). :p

CB is me as well in real life but i think this is not the point. :p

siren said:
Unless she uses the male person for this, which would only go to show that she in fact has a split identity and really wants to marry me. Oh, Carla, you know this can never work. :erk:

in fact she does, the song is told from a guy's point of view (male nouns etc). so yes, she wants you.

@OF: i get what you say. however, we maybe got off on the wrong track, us old folks and you. clean slate now? :)

Now you too can join the Flat Earth movement!

(oh man, i was desperately looking for a chance to post this! thanks! :lol:)

:lol: :ill:

Flat Earth Dumbasses said:
General / this forum

Q: "Is this site for real?"

A: This site is real. There are people who seriously believe the Earth is flat. However, there are also people on this site who do not.

Q: "Why do you guys believe the Earth is flat?"

A: Well, it looks that way up close. Also, Samuel Rowbotham et al. performed a variety of experiments over a period of several years that show it must be flat. They are all explained in his book, which is linked at the top of this article.

Government

Q: "Why do the all the world Governments say the Earth is round?"

A: It's a conspiracy

Q: "What about NASA? Don't they have photos to prove that the Earth is round?"

A: NASA is part of the conspiracy too. The photos are faked.

Q: "Why has no-one taken a photo of the Earth that proves it is flat?"

A: The government prevents people from getting close enough to the Ice Wall to take a picture.

Q: "How did NASA create these images with the computer technology available at the time?"

A: Since NASA did not send rockets into space, they instead spent the money on developing advanced computers and imaging software instead

seriously, how can people believe in such a pile of crap?

seriously, how can people believe in such a pile of crap?
I think as someone there put it: "because we want to be different".

By the way, this is a related and totally true story i heard from my mom a few days ago: Two people were discussing something which involved the statement that the earth is round. Their maid (who was obviously not very educated) was present and overheard them, so she said: "really, educated people like you, and you believe such crap?"
I don't know if i should laugh or cry.

Two people were discussing something which involved the statement that the earth is round. Their maid (who was obviously not very educated) was present and overheard them, so she said: "really, educated people like you, and you believe such crap?"
I don't know if i should laugh or cry.

I hope you didnt realize what you just did with this post. I wanna give you the benefit of the doubt...

there is a guy i like.
there is a guy i like.
there is a guy i like.
there is a guy i like.

@ Hyena: The fact that your post is so short tells me that you are not really sure how much you like him. Let me tell you: Dump the bitch. ;)

Are you going to stop only using short words, now that you found your boy? If you ask me it is fun to read your posts now. (Not that it did not give me a hard one when you used long words as well but you know what I mean)

i hope me and him do not like the same guy. there is room for all of us, if we tread with care! post was not long as i can't say much with tiny words.

@matse: no, i will not stop my quest. ;) make it simple: short stuff all the way.

make it simple: short stuff all the way.

Is that guy's penis that short? Well, go on with your quest if you can enjoy it :danceboy:.

And if I have hard-on I have a hard one, I guess.

Matse, you are a fucking idiot. Did you start howling at the moon after that dog-o bit you or you just caught some rabies?

image.php

And don't point at me, YOU FUCK! It's not polite.

i hope me and him do not like the same guy. there is room for all of us, if we tread with care! post was not long as i can't say much with tiny words.

I'll fuck anything with a pulse as long as it moving, and if it's not moving - I'll move it and will be fucking it.

@OF: No i didn't realise what i did with that post.. Care to enlighten me? Please be gentle and don't hurt me. :p

@hyena: simple has 6 letters. -1 for you.

As for this:
hyena & plintus said:
there is a guy i like.
I beat you both. There are many guys i like.

@of: you are sick, sick, sick.

@siren: oof! i went wrong. i meant 'easy'. thank you, i need to put in more work.