The new chat thread - now with bitter arguing

@ HHYena: did you see Mrs Doubtifre? We have to compensate, someone with Mercedes and... :)

@ Marduk: that sounded like "Okay Andy", which remainds me...sex, penises and clingons, i m still hunting down the son of a Fregene beach that started calling his feminine son Andrea

Hiya, all. Sorry for the random-ass post that broke up the conversation, but I haven't dropped one line my entire break, and there is a good reason why: My computer's power supply failed the day I got home (I'm on a friend's computer). Though I am currently RMA-ing it, its taking much longer than expected, so I don't know when I'll be able to post again. No big loss, I know :p.

I hope everyone's holidays went well, and an extremely belated happy new years to all. I hope I can participate in the conversation again soon (however long it takes for them to send me my replacement).

Hiya, all. Sorry for the random-ass post that broke up the conversation, but I haven't dropped one line my entire break, and there is a good reason why: My computer's power supply failed the day I got home (I'm on a friend's computer). Though I am currently RMA-ing it, its taking much longer than expected, so I don't know when I'll be able to post again. No big loss, I know :p.

I hope everyone's holidays went well, and an extremely belated happy new years to all. I hope I can participate in the conversation again soon (however long it takes for them to send me my replacement).

Glad to see you...(hi, i m the new village idiot but i guess you noticed) and your avatar too.

Character came into my possession early this evening, together with Shade Empire's Sinthetic into this little cartonate package from Amazon: 26 euros for two new LPs, delivery and everything included. Hail low dollar, Screw the shops, yiihaaa internet

Isn't she? I know that a while ago women could have dual IDs (not men, until the draft was in place). But I might be wrong. And you know, I have not seen the house on TV, but I still wish it was yours. :)

She may indeed have two IDs, but last I heard she was a French citizen, period. I don't even know how you happen to renounce citizenship for the country you're born in, though, so I guess some of the info might be inaccurate.

@Outstretched: You don't win any prize if you reply to every post in this thread from now until August, 15th. I'm sorry, but I'm fresh out of badges and medals. But I can try to arrange something for the second part of the year, if you're still interested. That's when the pineapple season really picks up, you know.

@Outstretched: You don't win any prize if you reply to every post in this thread from now until August, 15th. I'm sorry, but I'm fresh out of badges and medals. But I can try to arrange something for the second part of the year, if you're still interested. That's when the pineapple season really picks up, you know.

Reminds me of a certain person who consisted of a random combination of letters and numbers who replied to every post at least twice and even got the newbie award for it. Right after he got the award he ran away. I told you to vote for me but you didn't listen. Well, just go on digging your own grave (does that saying exist in the English language?).

*runs off and cries for the brazillionth time because he lost*

Do you want to know why Outstreched Fingers gave himself that name? I will tell you: He is longing for an award to hold in his hand. As soon as he will get one he will leave you all just like
... that guy :puke:... did.

Reminds me of a certain person who consisted of a random combination of letters and numbers who replied to every post at least twice and even got the newbie award for it. Right after he got the award he ran away. I told you to vote for me but you didn't listen. Well, just go on digging your own grave (does that saying exist in the English language?).

Yes.
But... I didn't vote for him either, at least! See, it's only natural that those who reply to every post twice grow tired of it and disappear soon: we've been around since 2001 and we appreciate persistency. You're the perfect candidate for "best older newbie" award, and everybody knows that's where the pineapple really lies, right?

*runs off and cries for the brazillionth time because he lost*

Now, now, there's no need to be all South American about it.

Which reminds me, did we ever hold the final round of the newbie award? Wasn't it supposed to happen in the end of some year or other?

@Matse: Would you be satisfied with the "sexiest newbie award"? Cause, as the head of the committee, i could totally arrange for you to get it*.

@Display of Character: welcome back and happy new year to you. :) i hope your pc problems are solved soon.

I had not seen that! What you have not been told is that the TV show was a prank - the place did not belong to her, but to our mod. In other words, no snow white and all dwarf.
And here i was all sad, because i couldn't marry her. I probably couldn't marry the mod either, what with the penis scars and all, but at least i would have a higher chance of crashing on the couch.

*of course you will have to give something back. to me. and we all know what that is. *nudge nudge*

Sorry for the double post.

@hyena: I think this is it: Dwarf house. On tv she was giving a tour of the inside, which is quite old but very impressive. They said it belonged to the church at first and then some contessa bought it and then Bruni's family got it (or something like that anyway). And i think it was her family's wedding gift to her.

NF: Living in North America, I sometime feel like I miss all the action on this forum. Stupid round Earth, I'm stuck in the wrong timezone.

That was a very random post, yes I know.

Need not to worry, I'm not competing against OF nor trying to obtain the "Most prolific and futile comeback of the year" award.

On a different note and to make this post a little more eclectic: I finally received my copy of Dante Alighieri's Divine Comedy. It's a French translation but fortunately the original Italian text is also included in the book. This will be fun.

Reminds me of a certain person who consisted of a random combination of letters and numbers who replied to every post at least twice and even got the newbie award for it. Right after he got the award he ran away.
was that "afz"- something? i have already forgotten

site linked by siren said:
Castagneto Po nei pressi di Torino

the name of the place makes me laugh. it is akin to all these silly towns that rahve's gf often talks about in a fun way, with all the local tales of what might be known as bagna faida.

that was a bad pun I just made up on bagna caoda, a dish from the turin area, and faida as in a Mafia war. i meant that folks in these town fight each other over petty stuff but i guess they do that in local idiom. there is even a song on these things. by a folk star from the milan area, not by carla!

@siren: while I am sorry that you will not marry her, I think that you are safer that way - she would cheat on you after a short while.

@Siren: I am pleased to have given you this opportunity you were desperately seeking.

Although I am strongly tempted to start a thread about how Galileo is great on the FE community forum, I'm afraid that if I do it a pair two-dimensional thugs will come to my home and flatten me with an oaken map of the world or something.

hyena said:
@siren: while I am sorry that you will not marry her, I think that you are safer that way - she would cheat on you after a short while.
With a man nonetheless.

@hyena: I'm sure she would, and alas with our daughter. ;) What does the name of the place mean? I know Castagneto is because of the large tree in the garden, but the rest escapes me.

@rampy: if you do decide to end your two-dimensional life in such a way, please let me know in advance. so i can back you up, of course. :p

@hyena: I'm sure she would, and alas with our daughter. ;) What does the name of the place mean? I know Castagneto is because of the large tree in the garden, but the rest escapes me.

The Po is the main river in the North of Italy. The rest means "close to Turin".

I tried to get how Carla and you could breed, then left the idea alone. :p

I tried to get how Carla and you could breed, then left the idea alone. :p
I prefer not to think about it. Apart from the apparent danger of short-circuiting my thinking device, that creature is not to my liking at all. She has started looking scary like a hag. Or just like a hag.

@hyena: How does she make fun of them? My french is not good at all, i can only understand she goes on and on about how good she is and how she pretends to be friends with the ladies and then bangs their husbands (how typical, she speaks about her real-life experiences). Unless she uses the male person for this, which would only go to show that she in fact has a split identity and really wants to marry me. Oh, Carla, you know this can never work. :erk:

@Outstretched: You don't win any prize if you reply to every post in this thread

Do you really want me to infect ALL threads? My misspelled nick, my quotation marks, my "lame jokes", you ve been here too long, you dont even realize the two letters on top of the page have already shifted to CB

I unearth a DT lyrics thread and I end up reading french insults of a bitchy little thing whose only desire in life remains humping the tour eiffel...