The new chat thread - now with bitter arguing

So, I heard some of you groupies wanted to know what my new DT merchandise looks like:
_DSC0003.jpg

_DSC0005.jpg

An American brings a hot blonde tourist back to his apartment. They have wild, passionate sex, the best either of them ever had before. Afterwards, he asks her, "You Finish?" and she says "No." and laughs. So he gets back on top and they go at it harder. Afterwards, he asks her, "You Finish?" and she says "No." He grabs her again, and really gives it his all this time. After this time, he lies next to her, exhausted, and possibly with a few pulled muscles. She's dizzy. He turns and asks, "You Finish?" She laughs and says, "No. I'm Swedish."

Is anyone even on here anymore?

I'm, well, still me. Not good news.

Well, I come back every... 6 months, just to check and make sure that everything is in place around here. I hope that Rahvincito takes that in account and someday he will pay me back. Man, this is tough work, mind ya!!

About you being yourself... well, I bet you don't quite know what that means. The "know thyself" part of existence is both a great and elusive mystery and one damn good quest to be on. Because in the end... what the f... are you?

If I should point towards any direction at all, I would suggest that you pay attention at the way you define yourself. Let's take the "not good news" for example. As self defining sentence, it is not very positive, is it? (Oh, damn, this is a melodic death metal forum where negativism could be taken as good... I know... but still... am I rambling? I am, definitely).

My point is, when we pay attention to that which in our heads is self-defining, we make it sort of true. It is no different than good looking people that don't realize they are good looking, and even though they score from time to time because their looks are inevitably appealing to the other sex, they keep telling themselves that they are not good enough. And they refrain themselves from being anything else than what they think they are.

Quoting Henry Ford (the guy of the Star Wars saga, right? :loco: )

"Whether You Believe You Can, Or You Can't, You Are Right""

No hard feelings, little hyena, you were kind of annoying in the past, but I don't think it's more your fault than me being... well... whatever I have been. Maybe we won't hang out and be friends but... I'm still the "I will help save the world" stupid robot that I was in a certain sense. The only difference is that nowadays I don´t keep that as goal that must be attained at all costs, which helps me to enjoy life much more.

Uhh... I got carried away. I hope everybody is keeping well and stuff.

Hugs,

|ngy // Daniel.

Well, I come back every... 6 months, just to check and make sure that everything is in place around here. I hope that Rahvincito takes that in account and someday he will pay me back. Man, this is tough work, mind ya!!

About you being yourself... well, I bet you don't quite know what that means. The "know thyself" part of existence is both a great and elusive mystery and one damn good quest to be on. Because in the end... what the f... are you?

If I should point towards any direction at all, I would suggest that you pay attention at the way you define yourself. Let's take the "not good news" for example. As self defining sentence, it is not very positive, is it? (Oh, damn, this is a melodic death metal forum where negativism could be taken as good... I know... but still... am I rambling? I am, definitely).

My point is, when we pay attention to that which in our heads is self-defining, we make it sort of true. It is no different than good looking people that don't realize they are good looking, and even though they score from time to time because their looks are inevitably appealing to the other sex, they keep telling themselves that they are not good enough. And they refrain themselves from being anything else than what they think they are.

Quoting Henry Ford (the guy of the Star Wars saga, right? :loco: )

"Whether You Believe You Can, Or You Can't, You Are Right""

No hard feelings, little hyena, you were kind of annoying in the past, but I don't think it's more your fault than me being... well... whatever I have been. Maybe we won't hang out and be friends but... I'm still the "I will help save the world" stupid robot that I was in a certain sense. The only difference is that nowadays I don´t keep that as goal that must be attained at all costs, which helps me to enjoy life much more.

Uhh... I got carried away. I hope everybody is keeping well and stuff.

Hugs,

|ngy // Daniel.

Tocayo, we're all annoying in one way or another, so don't worry about that. 'Rahvincito' hahaha that made me laugh.

Still alive. I don't know about annoying but I can be unnerving (is that the same thing? My computer died and I lost my OED software. Thesaurus would be handy right about now).

Glad you're here, mate.

annoying |əˈnoi-i ng |
adjective
causing irritation or annoyance
ORIGIN Middle English (in the sense [be hateful to] ): from Old French anoier (verb), anoi (noun), based on Latin in odio in the phrase mihi in odio est ‘it is hateful to me.’

unnerve |ˌənˈnərv|
verb [ trans. ]
make (someone) lose courage or confidence
ORIGIN Old English , of Germanic origin; from an Indo-European root shared by Latin in- and Greek a-.
ORIGIN late Middle English (also in the sense [tendon, sinew] ): from Latin nervus; related to Greek neuron ‘nerve’ (see neuron ).