The new chat thread - now with bitter arguing

I never use sugar because Im obviously sweet enough ;).

I got a new pup yesterday. She's half boarder collie and half Aussie shepherd, and all love.

Nick

Maybe Plin... oh, :zombie: , forget what I was thinking. :rolleyes:

Collie and shepherd sounds like a pretty dog. You could post a picture.

nf: it's all about change, eh.

i am the living proof that (a) in some ways, nonconformity is a death sentence (b) we need anti-discrimination laws because people are abysmally stupid.

i happened to come into a small amount of extra money due to recent business travel. so i bought a couple of items of clothing that are slightly different from what i wear usually. that's because of (a): i have come to the conclusion that men will never be interested if i always wear jeans. i always did start to study for exams in the nick of time, and this is no different in method. someone once told me that it's completely pointless to have someone attracted to an avatar of yours who is not who you are, but then again that someone disappeared when it mattered. i agree with him, but he was wrong.

well, it seems that showing up at work with a slightly different shirt attracts all sorts of comments, ranging from sarcastic to admiring, from people who are supposedly educated and smart. now, i am not afraid of that, although i am dreadfully annoyed. i have confronted much worse situations head on, so whatever. but this brings me to (b): how do we expect people to respect people of different color, creed, and sexual orientation when apparently minor changes in how a person looks attract all sorts of unrequested comments? :rolleyes:

@hyena: people don't react well to changes in other people, and i don't mean that they necessarily react in a bad way, it just means that they can't easily accept changes or an image different than the one they have identified you with and they usually react in a stupid way. this is not limited to the way you dress, but it extends to any kind of image change.

@Lina: I don't know if this refers to that exact type of dog, but I know of cases where owners will have certain breeds of dog's tail surgically shortened or almost removed as a cosmetic procedure. As far as I know, its legal. Not sure if it is appropriate, though.

@Hij: Good luck! I don't have finals until Monday :p.

No more cut vaginas and open wombs for me. At least for a while. I don't remember ever throwing away notes with so much pleasure before. Now i'll sleep for the next 300 yea..err..minutes.

@siren: well, congrats on passing the exam then, no matter the atrocities involved. :p

Wait, you know that Aussies don't have tails, right? Do you know for sure it was cut off? That'd be crazy.

No I hadnt known. I just figured some asshole docked her tail when she was a pup. Thanks for clearing that up :)

Red: Congrats on passing your exam, you're that much closer to having the illustrious title, "Dr.Red".

Nick

Thank you all. :) Nick, you're giving me new motivation, "Dr. Red" is now the title i'm dying for. Cheers to that! :kickass:

I don't want Dr. Red to cut my vagina :(
:lol: what makes it even funnier is that i wanted to threaten a guy with that yesterday*. it's the most awesome threat towards guys, like, ever. :p :heh:

*no, i didn't threaten him and i'm not violent, i don't even know the guy, but he was a dickhead to a friend.

on this subject, a few select bands have a few select comments.

the bloodhound gang:

I need to find a new vagina,
Any kind of new vagina,
It's hard to rhyme a word like vagina

nofx, even more on topic:

My vagina has two sets of lips
But I don't get monthly blood drips
My vagina hardly even used

My vagina's got lots of extra skin
They took my outtie and made it an in
Changing Donnie to Marie Osmond

Operation successfull
But now I gotta pee
Through a miniature hole
Gotta remember to put the seat down
And when I wipe my ass
I go from front to back
Cause I don't want a bladder infection

I never thought I'd miss my vas deferans
I traded it in for a pair of huge cans
Now I get to hang with lesbians

Operation paid up front
Now I show all my friends
My new designer cunt
They think I'm kinda weird
But that's OK with me
Cause now I kick their ass
Playing from the ladies tee
There's nothing finer than having a vagina

Red: Why didnt you? I'd imagine it would sound very threatening coming from you :kickass:.

Claud: You like the bloodhound gang? Eeewww :p

Nf: Like the crappiest piece of crap in crap town. I've only had about an hour of sleep in the last 36 hours, and I've been Christmas shopping all day. What makes matters worse is I STILL cant find a goddamn thing to buy my father.

Nick

@Hairy 2nd hubby: Because my friend wouldn't give me his email. :(
So, what have you bought me? :)

@hyena: i especially liked the 3rd line from the bloodhound gang lyrics. :p really, i should start writting bloody lyrics again.