The new chat thread - now with bitter arguing

It looks like kaviar. The red kaviar is also usually more expensive than the black. Afaik Plintus the bottle next to it was really expensive as well just like the media center in the background.

Everyone----> :worship: :cool: <----Plintus

Great way trying to compensate your small penis.

Me---->:lol: :cry: <----Plintus

props to those who live the good life. i wish i could, but for now i can't, or at least not as often as i would like. the time will come.

@siren: you are doing real good!

edit: i left my cell at work and now the woman with whom i had to go out to eat will curse me to no end. she will call me to let me know that she is here and i will not know, so she will have to park her car and ring the bell, all the while with the idea that i am mean or lazy, hence i do not pick up when she calls. there is no space to park around here, which is why she will hate me. to avoid this, i will now go to the front door of my condo and wait for her, which has a risk: she is often late, and i may get bored.

that was art.

@hyena: it was! :worship: that was proof that one can make long stuff with short ones.

the red balls on the bread made me think of jam. only, jam does not come in the form of tiny balls. but it would be cool if it did.

now it's tea time for me! it pains me a lot that my net is being slow.

just found out In Flames managed to create an IN FLAMES Fan Club. wow. wtf?? are they such a big band that they need an own fanclub?
but it seems there are enough kids out there who wanna be part of their cool world:)
anyway the cover for the new album is really horrible. lets hope the music isnt
www.jesterhead.com

It looks like kaviar. The red kaviar is also usually more expensive than the black. Afaik Plintus the bottle next to it was really expensive as well just like the media center in the background.

Everyone----> :worship: :cool: <----Plintus

Great way trying to compensate your small penis.

Me---->:lol: :cry: <----Plintus

Pfff. I like good food, what can I do? And all the good things for that matter.

:cool:

And black is more expensive (most likely, even depending on sort of it).

just found out In Flames managed to create an IN FLAMES Fan Club. wow. wtf?? are they such a big band that they need an own fanclub?
but it seems there are enough kids out there who wanna be part of their cool world:)
anyway the cover for the new album is really horrible. lets hope the music isnt

It's pretty cool, well produced and stuff (never been into any "fan-club" before), but already filled with 14 y/o retards.

it pains me a lot that my net is being slow.

this was about to make my sig. :D

have you seen the paper? there are fresh news on carla!

i am going to bed far too late these days. too much life. bah.

this was about to make my sig. :D

have you seen the paper? there are fresh news on carla!
there will be more to come! :D

what? that they tied the knot? lies! on the phone she said she wants me! :erk:

is it my idea, or does carla look like sarko's ex-wife for real?

edit: link. the ring looks the same too.

what? that they tied the knot? lies! on the phone she said she wants me! :erk:

but you said no. what more did you want? :p

@rahve: it's fun that you would join on this topic as well.

btw, i think that they did not marry yet, the news made it up. one, siren would have known first. two, just one paper had the story (in france: our ones would print any rumor), if no other did carry it then it may be false.

@hyena: i did want her to beg me a bit more. :p
i agree that it could be fake news, i even read that she might be pregs on some site. i guess only time will show.

on other news, i'm glad there are dt news and pics on the site, cause i could not find a good way to name the city where the gig on the 13th took place.

2AM.jpg

As someone who does not drink(alcohol), does not eat (seafood/fish or fish by-products)
my first thought on seeing this photo was nice rug

A question where's the Cristal or Dom Perignon?

As someone who does not drink(alcohol), does not eat (seafood/fish or fish by-products)
my first thought on seeing this photo was nice rug

And I couldn't help but noticing that Plintus plays Guitar Heroes III. :)

Dongle in PS3.

Haha, thanks :D

I'm aiming for Veuve Clicquot next, there was no any occasion or anything, I'm not that often in the mood for sparkling wines.

And I couldn't help but noticing that Plintus plays Guitar Heroes III. :)

On HARD ;)

Don't have time for anything lately, but keep coming back to this game.

Is tehre any way to add custom songs? Saw Crawl Through Knives last night on YouTube, was all like "WTF???? I WANT THAT!!!"