The new chat thread - now with bitter arguing

Well, I'm moving.
Got a new job and moving out of the forest... It's only 120km away, but it's like a
different world. Will be working for a guy I worked for when I first moved to Sweden,
so I'm good. The only thing that pisses me off is the stupid 3 month notice on my
apartment, which means if no one wants it, I will have to pay that. Fucking stupid.

Or should I say fucking retarded.

Hi.

If I overlook the fact that my right ear may fall off soon, that the skin around my eyes is so irritated that I want to cry only for the purpose of moistening it, and that I am more or less 10 months late on any single thing I should have done this year, things are looking up (digging... diggingt... diggingty... yeah, that was it - dignity).

Thanks rahvin :)
Tho now you can say it again, got the job and moved, but now I'm moving to Ireland :lol:
Got a pretty cool job in Ireland, so gonna move there on the 3rd of jan.
If anyone knows any cool places in Dublin, let me know.

Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childish days; that can recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth; that can transport the sailor and the traveller, thousands of miles away, back to his own fire-side and his quiet home!

- Charles Dickens, The Pickwick Papers, 1836

@rahvin :lol: Sure thing.

My heart skipped a few beats today when I realized that my passport expired
3 months ago. Luckily I can get a temp one when I arrive in Finland on the 31st
and then get the new one mailed to me in IE. Was totally sure the current one
was good 2010 still.

Salmy: you don't have a national ID card as well? That works fine in the EU and from my experience it takes less time to get one of those than a passport. Though that's Swedish bureaucracy - don't know how it works in Finland.
Anyway, congratulations on the job and finally being out of the Swedish forest!

I got my actual passport as an express the day I left, so I'm all good on that.
But I also ordered an ID, but that takes 2 weeks in Finland, so I won't get it until later.
I am now in Ireland in a hostel and will be moving to an apartment with another finn
and a swede on friday, monday latest.

@ Ms. Awesome ...

"Hamlet", Act III, Sc.2, (line 242) which occurs during the performance of the play-within-the-play. Hamlet asks the Queen, his mother, "Madam, how like you this play?" and she replies, referring to the queen in the play
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Ok, so now safely in my new apartment with the new roomie and all is well.
Hopefully tomorrow we get the rest of the stuff we need to make this place our
new home for at least the coming 12 months.
Second roomie will arrive in about 5 weeks or so.

Hey Hilj, thanks :)

Man, poker is treating me well these days, last 2 live tournaments I went to I walked
away 3rd and 4th winning 100€ each time. May not seem like much, but it was a free
to play, so it's pretty ok for 3rd and 4th. Well, in reality I only won 50€ on poker, the
extra 50 came from a match bet I made on blackjack.

Hey, rahvin. You really hate In Flames or something ??

Yes, I certainly hate In Flames. They killed my baby, stole my cow, raped my village and set fire to my women. There can be no other explanation for my closing a thread where you post pictures of concerts you've been to instead of using another, already-existing thread where pictures are supposed to be posted.

That thread is called "my exposures". I'm gonna post all the pics of concerts in my country later. Or maybe you guys are not that interested.

No, some people might well be interested, and I thank you for deciding to share your experiences with us. It just seems a little irrational to have a new thread for each user's pictures, as this is neither a forum about photography nor one about metal concerts.