the new Evile

True
But all TV shows do that
I doubt 24 is anything like real counter terrorist ops in the US
or House is anything like a real hospital.

We've completely derailed this thread
From something about Evile's direction in their sound, to forensic science and TV shows.

Ok being new here im not gonna push, but It would be great to have SOME insight. Also ... living in the US its sucks not being able to see you guys live. But ill cut you this deal. Next time you guys are on this side of the pond, be it canada or america. You need to come to LAS FUCKING VEGAS !!!

Hookers are on me !!!!

Actually, I'm pretty sure it does taste different, me and my mom are Dr. Pepper fanatics and we taste the difference between Canadian and American Dr. Pepper.

dunno about dr pepper, but coke taste like shit in the US, they use corn syrup instead of sugar, coz its cheaper. it tastes like the cough syrup you take when you have a cold.

Im totally not a soda drinker....but dude ...

Hookers > Dr. Pepper

Actually it would be awsome to see you guys come to Vegas and party it up. Unfortunately theres only 200 or so "Thrashers" in this city. :(

Fuck Id make the drive to LA or the Bay Area to see the band. You guys are the freshest thing I have heard in years man. Keep up the good work !!!

Im totally not a soda drinker....but dude ...

Hookers > Dr. Pepper

Actually it would be awsome to see you guys come to Vegas and party it up. Unfortunately theres only 200 or so "Thrashers" in this city. :(

Fuck Id make the drive to LA or the Bay Area to see the band. You guys are the freshest thing I have heard in years man. Keep up the good work !!!

Theres only like 5 in greenville, consider yourself lucky.

I'm the only thrasher I know of on the whole of the Islands where I live up here at the top of Britain and a bit further.

And if they use corn syrup in Coke in America, I would imagine they use it in Dr. Pepper too so they would taste different. I'm a Coca Cola fanatic, I can taste the difference between coke from a plastic bottle, a can and the glass bottles. But I'm sure many others can too.