The new profile photo !

Zach.Zhang

Aug 15, 2008
Beijing, China
n6841740747_1204848_1714.jpg

found it in Facebook / D.T.

:kickass: ^_^

Is it just me, or do Daniel and Martin look like twins? You know, what with the wristbands, the tattoos and all. :p

Is it just me, or do Daniel and Martin look like twins? You know, what with the wristbands, the tattoos and all. :p

Follow this pattern and Anders is the big brother of the other 2.

Regarding the pic itself: It's a good one but I wouldn't say awesome or anything. It's just your average band picture. It would be better with silly hats or fake mustaches.

Regarding the pic itself: It's a good one but I wouldn't say awesome or anything. It's just your average band picture. It would be better with silly hats or fake mustaches.
How about they all wear reindeer horns for Xmas. :Smokin:

member pic is changed. no page for Daniel yet.

You may already know this. I just wanna post it here.

lesserfaith.jpg

new shirt design

Hey Zach thanks for the info! :)

Besides adding Daniel, I also noticed that they added a "former members" section:

Anders Fridén - voice (1989 - 1993)
Fredrik Johansson - guitars (1993 - 1998)
Michael Nicklasson - bass (1998 - 2008)

And I'm not sure if I like that design, it's great that it's quite different from everything else, but I've been a bit worried about the designs since the Expanded Edition of Fiction was released. As I posted on the respective thread, I didn't like the artwork of the booklet. And there were barely any liner notes at all to be honest :rolleyes: . The DVD and CD are great though! :headbang:

And I'm not sure if I like that design, it's great that it's quite different from everything else, but I've been a bit worried about the designs since the Expanded Edition of Fiction was released. As I posted on the respective thread, I didn't like the artwork of the booklet.
I didn't have any particular objection or dislike regarding the artwork on the expanded edition, but i really don't like the design posted above. It is quite different from the rest of the usual artwork, but i wouldn't say it's different from everything else. In fact it vaguely reminds me of something, but i can't put my finger on it, probably an image i have seen online before.

I didn't have any particular objection or dislike regarding the artwork on the expanded edition, but i really don't like the design posted above. It is quite different from the rest of the usual artwork, but i wouldn't say it's different from everything else. In fact it vaguely reminds me of something, but i can't put my finger on it, probably an image i have seen online before.

Two words: Monty Python. That hand has all the characteristics of a Terry Gilliam animation.

Really, I'm half-expecting the hand to fall on some unfortunate old lady, followed by the announcement of "And now for something completely different".

That being said, I kind of like the design - probably because of its humour.

-Villain

Good choice of words.

Can you do me a favor?

Like get to those riots and start fucking with the police.

Do something useful, just this once, please!