The New "Rules of Engagement" Everyone please read this!!

There is a lot of positive news comming out of Iraq in regards to rebuilding and change; it's a great time for some transformation and growth! Now if my reasoning is correct, then most of this positive change can be attributed to the people of Muslim faith, whatever sect.

The people of Iraq just want America to go home. Seriously, the US is broke, Yous Guys are in a way lotta debt, and you need to get your Soldiers back here, they are under too much stress.

It's a Global Community now and we all gotta work together to help each other be happy and thrive even more. It is my belief that we are the Ultimate Creature and we can change anything. Even our selves, even our future.

You need to be like a ghost at times, and let the negitive pass through you and let the positive Hit you in the Heart and stay, Hold on to that shit!

Did I Get Banned for this or are you Just banning everyone so that this forum does not continue??? I wish ya the best Billy, love the new shit as well as the old shit, take care!
V!

Just curious Billy, are you related to Alyssa Milano?

how about that?

images

now I have another reason to be proud to have lived in oklahoma as a kid.

http://www.skullsunlimited.com/birds.html

just found that while looking for Cathartes Aura photos.

Buzzard said:
A couple 10 years ago there was a rhumor that I was married to her.
I wish it was true. No relation.
peace
and welcome to the board

Hehehe, never heard that one I was expecting uncle or cousin.

Peace to you too.

Speak English Or Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Wreckrman said:
Ok...I'll go along with that. England is ok too....

That is since Wallace put them back in their place!

: )~

HA!

-Justin, descended from the mad Scottish Clan MacAulay

Wallace didnt put us back in our place - we put him in his, otherwise you ancestors would still be running around in skirts attacking each other with axes.

Still, that's the friendly rivalry between the English and the Scots eh?

:headbang:

some people just don´t think before they write.
i don´t think america is the only civilized country in the world.
i come from europe and i think it suck around here.
i hate this patriotic-bullshit.

for sure i´d rather live in the USA
because i guess it´s cool, but there are also a lot of fucked things.
just like everywhere else on the planet.

America is full of shit, Europe is full of shit, and the rest too.

As i´m saying at the end of all of my posts because it´s the ultimate-sollution:
IT WOULD BE THE BEST EVERYONE COULD GO TO HELL

Hey Billy,this website is great.I remember when my buddy got the S.O.D. promo on vinyl.i had him put it on a cassette for me.anyhow I'm glad to find this place.

PHP:
Free fishing(5 stocked ponds bass/catfish) and we have over 200 Deer on 1200 acres 

You get bored or fustrated and feel like killing sumptin let me know.
My friend leave the deer alone.Go shoot at a proper firing range.Let the deer live.

I spent 2½ years in Algeria in the eighties. A muslim country to the core.
When it comes to muslims, it is seemingly the religion starting all the trouble.

Many muslims are hardworking familymen, trustworthy and -suprisingly- have great sense of humour.
Then the majority takes over. The fanatical, medieval, boiling blooded suicide bomber raises his head, and away they go.

It was scary to sit in the car in the middle of a Algerian riot, where people actually got killed. And yesterday they all had a good day.
The religion runs deep. It suddenly bursts out as a mass hysteria and rage,
riots of thousands of people.

Mutilating their wemen, suddenly murdering Europeans for some ridiculously small reason, waging a fucking war for Allah...

The funniest part is, that behind all this, yer average muslim following the original laws of the Islam is a very peaceful fellow.
Many of the muslims I know despise the violence, and see all the bigotry as twisting their culture and religion.
No law in Islam speaks of raping or mutilating a woman.
No law orders to murder the innocent, Jihad or not.
It is sad that the muslims we see, and have to deal with, will overpower the last voices of common sense, and turn their religion into savagery.

My egyptian friend sayed that the terrorists should be shot against the wall like any other enemies of mankind. period.

I spent 2½ years in Algeria in the eighties. A muslim country to the core.
When it comes to muslims, it is seemingly the religion starting all the trouble.

Many muslims are hardworking familymen, trustworthy and -suprisingly- have great sense of humour.
Then the majority takes over. The fanatical, medieval, boiling blooded suicide bomber raises his head, and away they go.

It was scary to sit in the car in the middle of a Algerian riot, where people actually got killed. And yesterday they all had a good day.
The religion runs deep. It suddenly bursts out as a mass hysteria and rage,
riots of thousands of people.

Mutilating their wemen, suddenly murdering Europeans for some ridiculously small reason, waging a fucking war for Allah...

The funniest part is, that behind all this, yer average muslim following the original laws of the Islam is a very peaceful fellow.
Many of the muslims I know despise the violence, and see all the bigotry as twisting their culture and religion.
No law in Islam speaks of raping or mutilating a woman.
No law orders to murder the innocent, Jihad or not.
It is sad that the muslims we see, and have to deal with, will overpower the last voices of common sense, and turn their religion into savagery.

My egyptian friend sayed that the terrorists should be shot against the wall like any other enemies of mankind. period.

Religion corrupts faith.
Absolutely.