The New Testament

Just took a listen on their myspace - that is indeed awesome.

So Ol - you've scratched Megadeth and Exodus off the list of old Thrash bands to support....when Testament? ;)

Thats a wet dream, every body dreams about it BUT.... obviously its never going to happen :p

I´ve only listened to the track they have on myspace but Im ready to hear more! Gonna see them in June in Bergara, cant fuckin wait.

The track is pretty old school, but it has that demonic feel to it, for me they´ve never been a band that went downhill, but this album sounds more promising than theyre last albums.:kickass:

It took ages to grow on me, I just don't find the songs as memorable as some of the oens on Low or The Gathering. Still, this is eaisly one of their best albums since Practice What You Preach.

I didn't listen to all the songs on their myspace yet, but it reminds me a lot about The Gathering (which was a kickass album). I'm glad Skolnick is back in the band.

Just bought this yesterday, listened to it 3 times so far, and I have to say it is FUCKING AWESOME!:headbang:

Each member of the band puts in a top notch performance, with special mentions to Chuck Billy and Alex Skolnick - Skolnick's lead work has to be heard to be believed. Paul Bostaph is amazing as ever, it will be interesting to see how long he remains on the drum stool, or will he continue with his mission to play for all the original thrash bands (of course Metallica have been crying out for a decent drummer for the last er, 25 years!).

I'm just pissed that the Heaven and Hell tour won't be coming this side of the pond!:zombie: