The new Vanden Plas rips guys !!

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
I am not being a troll. I didn't post this to just ANY forum. I am a family man and don't have time to do such crap. I only posted this to my five fave bands forums. Accept's forum didn't care too much about it, but I can't help I am a diverse guy.

Bryant

I love Vanden Plas. They are one of my top 5 favorite bands. Although I like The Seraphic Clockwork
very much, I think Christ O is better. What an amazing CD. I have had it for over 4 years and I still
listen to it at least once a week. I would love to see them if they ever do a full U.S. tour. I know they
played at ProgPower this year but I couldn't make it there.

I love Vanden Plas. They are one of my top 5 favorite bands. Although I like The Seraphic Clockwork
very much, I think Christ O is better. What an amazing CD. I have had it for over 4 years and I still
listen to it at least once a week. I would love to see them if they ever do a full U.S. tour. I know they
played at ProgPower this year but I couldn't make it there.

Did they learn how to speak, read, and write in english yet? That's the one thing that they suffer from in a massive way. Love the band otherwise, but it's difficult to see how bad their english is much of the time.

Did they learn how to speak, read, and write in english yet? That's the one thing that they suffer from in a massive way. Love the band otherwise, but it's difficult to see how bad their english is much of the time.

Maybe that's another reason they don't come over here to tour. Although I haven't heard them speak,
Andy's singing english lyrics sounds great. I know they mainly stay in central Europe to tour, especially
Germany. Andy does Jesus Christ Superstar quite frequently.