The newest Tad Morose fan has arrived.......

Thanks everyone for all the congrats. :D We arrived back home Saturday about 12:00 PM. Koji is a pretty good baby. He doesn't bitch unless he is hungry, uncomfortable or needs a diaper change, so I can't complain. I am sure I will get many many picture, but so far, I have mostly pictures from the delivery room and the default pictures of the different family members holding him. These are pictures taken from the delivery room right after he was born.

bigfoot.jpg

firstclothes.jpg

Koji10minold.jpg

Bryant

Wooha :headbang: The kid even looks like you Bryant!

But where is all the long hair?! Thought it would be a metalkid :devil: .

Anyway Bryant... cute kid!

ZeiMoT said:
But where is all the long hair?! Thought it would be a metalkid :devil: .

...then you wouldn't classify as metal either :p

Thanks for posting the pics Bryant. Koji doesn't seem to be to happy to have taken pics of him though ;) Still waiting for a pic with Dad in it :)

Gaunerin said:

Thanks for posting the pics Bryant. Koji doesn't seem to be to happy to have taken pics of him though ;) Still waiting for a pic with Dad in it :)

He was only about ten minutes old when those pictures were taken. He was definitely NOT happy at all. Now that things have slowed down just a little, I'll be able to get more pix with him. Here is one of me and him, but this was also in the delivery room. I looks like hell and still in my work uniform from the day before.

Bryant

kojidad.jpg

Bryant said:
He was only about ten minutes old when those pictures were taken. He was definitely NOT happy at all. Now that things have slowed down just a little, I'll be able to get more pix with him. Here is one of me and him, but this was also in the delivery room. I looks like hell and still in my work uniform from the day before.

Are you kidding? You guys look absolutely precious!! I'm sure I speak for more than me when I say we can't wait for more pictures. Got him a Steelers jersey yet?? :)

Shaye

lady_space said:
Are you kidding? You guys look absolutely precious!! I'm sure I speak for more than me when I say we can't wait for more pictures. Got him a Steelers jersey yet?? :)

Shaye

No Steeler stuff yet, but he has a whole Bama outfit already including socks, hat and play toy. I'll get pix of him in that within the next few days.

Bryant

Gaunerin said:

And with mom !!? :)

Bryant said:
No Steeler stuff yet, but he has a whole Bama outfit already including socks, hat and play toy. I'll get pix of him in that within the next few days.

haha, perfect! Glad you've got your priorities straight! :)

Shaye

(Should be a good year for the Tide, I think!)

I'm sorry to send my greetings so late Bryant my friend, as I've been away for quite a while, but I'm happy to read these lovely "news" :)

Best wishes to you, Harumi and the new little headbanger ;)

MB036.jpg
MB001.gif
MB014.jpg

Fangface said:
I'm sorry to send my greetings so late Bryant my friend, as I've been away for quite a while, but I'm happy to read these lovely "news" :)

Best wishes to you, Harumi and the new little headbanger ;)

Hey Fang !!! Great to see you. Sorry I am so late getting around to posting. I was out of town for several days. Glad to see you are back buddy.

Bryant