The News Thread

This is fucking garbage.
Hey, if anything, this man's election essentially proves why American politics and media were so flawed and corrupted in the first place.

This is going to be me explaining this election to my grandchildren:

"Grandpa, can you tell me what happened during 2016?"
"Well kids, I can explain it to you in one word. Memes."

Reactions: The Ozzman
Hey, if anything, this man's election essentially proves why American politics and media were so flawed and corrupted in the first place.

This is going to be me explaining this election to my grandchildren:

"Grandpa, can you tell me what happened during 2016?"
"Well kids, I can explain it to you in one word. Memes."

PRAISE KEK

Reactions: The Ozzman
Democrats and leftists have nobody to blame but themselves. No sympathy.
"He can't possibly win, right? Right? Uuuuugh...guys?" I've been saying it since the election started. Don't underestimate the candidate running under the banner of populism in this kind of political environment. It will come back to bite you in the ass. And it did.

What about Reagan?

Btw, I find this election to be fucking hilarious. I wont watch them, but a lot of BBC and Guardian Kommisars are going to be in tears, shaking, wailing and crying about how their beautiful dreams have been crushed by "fascism".

Reagan had name recognition sure, but this stuff has been on a whole new level. Obama did the cereal bath thing, all the comedy stuff, the Samantha B thing. The guy acted more like a celebrity than a president most of the time.

Man that was nerve wracking for awhile but the smile on my face grew bigger and bigger as he won one big swing state after another

Reagan had name recognition sure, but this stuff has been on a whole new level. Obama did the cereal bath thing, all the comedy stuff, the Samantha B thing. The guy acted more like a celebrity than a president most of the time.

Right. Reagan wasn't doing this shit in his term. He was a celebrity before.

Reactions: CiG